Mercedes-Benz of Stevens Creek

874 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 6, 2019

everyone very polite, very helpful specially AlexTruong

Eduino, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Stevens Creek! Feel free to stop... by if you ever need any more help.

December 6, 2019

My purchase was very quick, the dealer?s knowledge was invaluable and I?m in love with my new car!

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Tatiana! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward t...o your next visit!

December 6, 2019

I had the same service advisor for almost 5 year , over all I?m pretty satisfied with their. service .

Elizabeth, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Stevens Creek. Thank... you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

December 5, 2019

Thank you for service person. He is very much kind.

Yun, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Merce...des-Benz of Stevens Creek

December 3, 2019

The service was great and I really like my adviser. He is one of the best in terms of knowledge and follow through.

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Charles! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward t...o your next visit!

December 2, 2019

Dianna and her manage Safi were knowledgable and helpful during my family's visit. She helped us lock down the model after test drive and found the right... interior/exterior colors that my family liked. Very pleasant car shopping experience. Highly recommended.

Hi, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Stevens Creek. Your satisfa...ction is our top priority. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

December 2, 2019

STAY AWAY!!!! My entire experience with Mercedes-Benz of Steven's Creek has been a nightmare! These people sell defective cars and do not care about people's... safety!! I wish I could give less than a star! I purchased a second-hand Subaru from the dealership that included a 90 day warranty, and 5 day return policy. The car was sold to me as in perfect condition, with a clean CARFAX report. On the drive home, I noticed the right mirror shaking dangerously - the whole plastic casing was broken. I brought the car back immediately and requested a return as I didn't want other undisclosed problems down the line. They convinced me to keep it and assured me they would repair it and do a full inspection. My new car was in service the whole first week I had it. Said inspection came out showing everything in perfect condition. A month later, I went for an oil change at Subaru and asked for a multi-point inspection because the car didn't feel right and had been making lots of strange sounds. The report showed that the front axel needed immediate attention. I had had the car for just a month at this point, and was still covered by the warranty. I checked, and axel parts are covered in their limited warranty. I tried contacting Mercedes-Benz of Steven's Creek every day and only got unreturned voicemails. I had to drive twice from Santa Cruz to San Jose just to be able to talk to someone, and kept being bounced around between sales and servicing. I was told that this was actually a pre-existing condition they had been aware of, but had concealed to me. Only the threat of legal action got them to actually listen and eventually take my car into service. When I got my car back, it sounded and felt even worse than before! I drove halfway down the street and immediately turned back. I asked the technicians to test drive it down the street with me or just simply just listen to the car and they told me to come back as they were closing. I went straight back to Subaru for a full inspection and they told me the axel had been replaced with an even worse condition after market one that was leaking grease, that the rotors were now out of round, problems with the wheel bearings, and shake and vibration at all speeds including when the vehicle is stopped. Instead of repairing it, Mercedes-Benz Steven's Creek only further damaged my car, causing $2000 worth of damages, while still under their warranty. The steering wheel and paddles shake when braking and it feels like the axel might break at any moment cause a big accident, and feels very unsafe to drive. I haven't really been able to use my car since they "repaired" it. I have all the paperwork and proof showing their wrongdoings and will be taking this to court. You'd think that a business using the name of Mercedes-Benz would uphold some sort of standard, but the service here is appalling - avoid this business at all cost if you value your safety!!!!

December 1, 2019

Mr. Raul Lopez, your Assistant Service Manager did an excellent job. I gave 4 star only because on overall rating due to time my car was turnover to me... when I picked it up. The attendant handed to me the car with so many dried leaves and dirt debris on top of the car. Mr. Raul Lopez saw it and tried to help me cleaned it, but I said I'll just do it myself. The time I brought the car in, it was immaculately clean and Mr. Raul Lopez can attest to it. The painted surface by touching it is very smooth with a newly wax like feeling. However, when I arrived home after picking it up from your dealership, the touch on the external painted parts is kind of rough as if water scale dried up on it. You will not visibly notice that because of the white color paint. I think they washed the car and did not hand wipe dry it with appropriate rags.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve your experience. Your satisfaction is important to us, so we sincerely apprecia...te the feedback. If you ever need anything else, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

December 1, 2019

Steve Kirksey is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful.

Elizabeth, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Stevens Creek. We will be sure to pass ...along your comments to Steve for a great job! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

November 28, 2019

Charlie fish Is excellent! The inability to have a driveway repair at noon, because the repair staff (all of them) go to lunch is a very serious lapse... in what is generally excellent customer is a problem. Many customers chose to seek modest repairs during their lunch time.

Hello Roger, we?re glad we could be of service to you! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to improve by leaving feedback, and we hope to be o...f assistance in the future. Take care!