4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 219 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

219 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stevens Creek Toyota from DealerRater.com

• December 12, 2016

Today 12-12-16, I bought a Prius.. my guy was ALEX AGUDELO.. I called Stevens creek Toyota first and asked some question.. prices, color, models, bas...ic stuff.. i went 4 days later.. ALEX showed me what I was looking for .. I was then sent to SUNI SINGH, he was quick, efficient and I'm very happy with my new Prius!! THANKS STEVENS CREEK TOYOTA!!!

Thank you for posting a review. Hope all is well with your New Prius.

May 22, 2018

Upon arrival our service manager greeted us with respect, listened to our concerns and was very friendly. Once service was completed, he still took t...ime to give additional information and make sure we were pleased with our repairs.

May 13, 2018

Quickly found the 4Runner that met my specifications. Anil Francis was phenomenal locating the vehicle, arranging the test drive, and closing the deal.... The Sales and Finance Teams completed the test drive and purchase transaction in 2.5 hours. Great experience!

May 12, 2018

I consider myself lucky to be talking and dealing with Josh Pourkhorsand ; because couple days earlier I called and salesman on the phone did not see...m too helpful and acted as if my sales was not important. This was back in February (Presidents day weekend). I took a chance to request quote from their online service on the same truck and I was put in contact with Josh. I went to Stevens Creek Toyota to see and test drive used 2016 Toyota Tacoma. The truck had little scratch and the bed liner had scratches and you could tell it was used to haul rocks. Talking to Josh regarding used trucks and features he asked me if I have considered NEW truck. I told him that I have not and probably will not. Price is just too high. He took his time and gave me my options, comparing features and also showed me the difference of used and new Tacoma. I ended up going with the NEW Tacoma. I had to order and wait 3 months because the color I wanted was not available at the time. He kept in touch with me for any questions or concerns while my truck was getting build/manufactured. I even tried to see if other dealers can beat their price and none could. My truck got delivered yesterday (05/11/18) and I went in test drove it and having them add two more accessories. Just got a text earlier today; from their service manager that truck is ready for pickup. Will be picking the truck in next couple of days. Josh even offered to pick me up from the train station when I go to pick up my truck. Even after the sale we were still talking. Usually salesperson don???t want to waste their time once they have your sale. Please see and give Josh a chance if you are reading this and are in the market for purchasing car. He is honest, kind and loves helping people. I felt really comfortable dealing with him. Sunil Singh the finance/DMV processing person was super knowledgeable, nice and kind person. He has been working at Stevens Creek Toyota for over 17 years and understands the financing, protection and to my surprise about my truck as if was the salesman. He broke down the numbers and explained me thoroughly regarding maintenance and protection. He will lay it out for you and leave it up to you to make decisions. Not pushy at all. Answered all my questions as well. He even went outside me after the paperwork was done because I brought up a question regarding wheels. I was in car financing business and Sunil totally went above my expectation. Made my day. Josh Pourkhorsand (Fleet and internet sales manager) and Sunil Singh (Finance/DMV) are the best combo to have when purchasing vehicle.

Overall Experience
    Stevens Creek Toyota

Sandeep, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with us! We truly appreciate it. Congratulations on your ...new Tacoma! We are very glad to hear that your experiences with Josh and Sunil have been very positive. It was great doing business with you. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team

May 4, 2018

my person was Bill Moody, he was really nice and really fast and gave me a discount. Had a good experience there. I was out in less than 2 hrs and he ...came and found me when it was all finished. Didnt feel like I was pushed to purchase more than i wanted to either and given an honest recommendation.

Overall Experience
    Stevens Creek Toyota

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our dealership and especially with Bill! We¿¿¿ll make sure to pass this along to him. We know it wi...ll make his day! Thank you again for your kind words!Sincerely, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team

May 3, 2018

Asher and Suni were amazing! They answered all of questions, helped in all the ways that they could and made the experience pleasant!! Be sure to ask ...for them by name.

May 1, 2018

felt like John Shamloo was genuinely interested and eager to share his knowledge of toyota cars and trucks. was patient and recognized this was a big... purchase and special event for us.

April 30, 2018

Nate was awesome from beginning to end of my service appointment. He informed me of everything that needed to be done and communicated with me quickly... and professionally when unexpected replacements needed to happen. He made this big appointment very easy and pleasant.

April 30, 2018

The sales woman (Cindy) was highly professional, precise and welcome since the moment I made contact via email through all the process until I got the... car keys. She was understanding, patient and kind

April 9, 2018

Great customer service and very kind people And help you on your car whatever it needs and doesnt need. Its not all about the money. Its the option he... gives you on making your car runs better. A+

4202 Stevens Creek Blvd San Jose, CA 95129