250 reviews

250 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stevens Creek Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 4, 2018

Yesterday we leased a new Camry--our first lease! We had excellent service from the salesperson (Ray Ansari) and from the finance person (Suni). Ray... gave us immediate help as soon as we walked into the showroom. He worked to give us the best possible deal so that we would not walk away. After we signed the paperwork to lease a new car, he went above and beyond to make sure we understood all the new technology.

October 17, 2018

Lance and Joseph (Jojo) were the greatest people I’ve ever met! This was my first time buying a car and they filled me in on every secret I needed... to know in buying a car. I asked them a ton of questions and they answered honestly and had an answer for everything I asked! The staff at this location is so genuine and nice, they are always willing to assist and answer any questions and I’ve already told so many people already and it hasn’t even been 24hours!!

October 13, 2018

I took my car in for a service and tire pressure problems. The promptness with which Rick assessed the situation and communicated with me. He was on top... of everything and was great!

October 4, 2018

I wanted to say a special thanks to RAY KHANDAN and JOSH POURKHORSAND for making my purchase very easy. I saw a car they had online on Wednesday morning.... I was 300 miles away. Right away Ray got me a picture, and Josh sent me the pictures same day. Ray was immediate with the email responses. Due to me being 360 miles away, I took Ray's word and sent a deposit on the car. They held the car for me about 5 days while I made travel arrangements. Josh was excellent over text and communication. He fedex'd all documents to me overnight, and I sent the payment overnight back to them. I was hesitant essentially into buying a car sight unseen. Once I was there, car was perfect, and EXACTLY as RAY described it. Josh had the car clean, ready, all paperwork was done. The BEST PART is I NEVER had to step foot in the FINANCE department!! I got my keys, and drove it 6 hours back home. In this day and age, where people send fake pictures, and do anything to get your foot in the dealership door, I very much appreciated Ray and Josh's honesty and straightforwardness. They were easy to deal with, and I got the car I wanted. There was no waiting, no games. I buy 2 cars a year at the very least, and this was the EASIEST of the 39 cars I have purchased so far. BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!! YOU GUYS WERE SUPERB!!!

Stevens Creek Toyota

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership. Take care and have a great day. Regards, The Stevens Creek... Toyota Management Team.

October 1, 2018

Alejandro was very helpful from the minute I entered the door and was willing to work with what I could afford. I was very impressed and would recommend... others.

September 26, 2018

June, 29, 2018 customer: Joao vehicle: Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD after 6 months of research on the tacomas, I decided I was ready to buy my new truck... and I started hunting for the best price. after having an unpleasant experience at capitol toyota with a newbie salesman that straight up lied to me about pricing & color availability, i walked away and decided to give Steven Creek Toyota a shot. BOOM!!!! I ran into Josh Pourkhorsand on the internet, I called him, we talked pricing and setup a test drive. the rest is history. Josh worked his magic and gave me a very good deal, he was very, very helpful every step of the way which made my buying experience very pleasant. talk about a "go above and beyond kind of guy", there are not many of those around these days. I walked away very happy with the deal I got and the customer service I received from Josh. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy at this dealership.

Stevens Creek Toyota

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. We always strive to pro...vide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team.

September 23, 2018

Chris S and Steve Lawrence made a very fair offer for our existing vehicles and got a nice car for myself and my wife. I'll never shop anywhere else... again. The service at this dealer is always top-notch.

September 22, 2018

I started out writing my story in the review, with all the details. I'm now deleting the details and will just give you the bottom line. I have been a... loyal customer of this dealership for 10 years. Yesterday, I took my car in for service and wanted to look into purchasing a new Rav4 from them. Even though I was at first, willing to overlook that no one came over to help me as I was inspecting a vehicle on the showroom floor, it is because I was treated so poorly by a rude and condescending service agent, that I am now going to take my business to a dealership closer to my home. I don't think this dealership understands the FACT that women represent 18 trillion dollars into the coming years' economy and deserve to be treated with respect. They certainly would never have treated or said the things they said to me, to a male customer. Regardless of gender, all consumers should be adamant in demanding respectful and quality customer service. If you are a female consumer, you should contemplate this dealership with a wary and keen eye and not make any exceptions for bad behavior or lack of customer service/attention. Only, then, might they change the way they treat and provide service to women.

Stevens Creek Toyota

We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and can assure you that happened is in no way indicative of the way we run things here. Please reach out to... us directly at (408) 984-1234 so we can hear more about what happened and make this right. Your business is extremely important to our dealership, and we do not want to lose you as a customer. Regards, The Stevens Creek Toyota Management Team

September 20, 2018

The staff is very polite and professional. Isidro, the shuttle diver, is very courteous and a great driver. Essa, the service rep, explained everything... clearly.

September 8, 2018

I inquired about a classic chevrolet IMPALA online and asked just one question: how far back does Car Fax go in general ? Received no answer!