Piercey Toyota

2.7 out of 5 (2.7) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

April 10, 2018

The actual building is nice. Have yet to have a good experience with the dealership despite it being highly recommended and having good reviews from f...riends and the internet. They rather hang up on you then answer a question, ignore emails from you all together, and on site people are rude and rather get you out ASAP as you’re simply a nuicsance while the manager insults you all together.

Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss what happened. We at Piercey Toyota what to make every interaction with us exceptional!! Rick VP

December 11, 2017

toyota camry is one of the resell valued cars, The service given by team is excellent.

July 31, 2017

Ok so I bought a used 2010 Toyota Tundra. A great price. The dealership is nice. Not the closest, but they had the vehicle I was looking for. They ...did the recalls and the salesman assisted me they did the same checks that they would do had I brought a used truck for inspection. I said that's what I had planned to do if I purchased a truck from a non Toyota dealership. They definitely made some repairs on the truck, which I appreciated. After only a week I had a problem and the engine light had come on. I was worried. I brought it in early and the service department has been great. It was a problem with an air pump that they were going to be able to cover under warrenty. They did a great job, offered a loaner, and assured me that a good diagnostic chech was done if we bought it last week. I am happy with my truck, even after this, but these things can happen when you buy a used vehicle. Great customer service.

April 5, 2017

Usually I have seen very good sales people in car dealers, they will make you to buy a car with their polite attitude. But I am surprised to see a sal...es guy in this Piercey Toyota, how could he became as a sales guy, i dont really understand. we were ready to buy a vehicle, just because of sales guy behavior we left the place and Sales manager also very least bother about sales and customers. I will never suggest to my friends or anyone to go there.

December 13, 2016

Please note that once they sell the car, they just tune off. Absolutely hopeless after sales service. Dont know why they are all grumpy all the time. ...They even forget to smile. god forbid if you have have to deal with them after buying your car.

August 14, 2016

I have been going to Piercey Toyota for 5 years. They provide excellent car care and service. Thanks to them my Toyota Matrix has been going great gun...s all these years. Thank you!

January 25, 2015

why in the world is this service advisor shouting out the names of customers across the hall to have them go to his station? in other service stations..., the advisor would approach the waiting customers and talk to them in a professional voice. i wish management would correct this. thank you.

September 23, 2014

I purchased a new 4Runner back in 2007 and was lied to regarding the paint protection add on I was sold. I was told if I had any kind of issue with th...e paint, like tree sap or stains that wouldn't come out with normal washes, it would be taken care of. The same would apply to the interior. I was also told to bring it in every 6 months or so to reapply the xylon paint protection. When I tried to schedule an appointment for the paint protection 6 months down the road, I was told I would be charged for the process and the salesman was mistaken about how the process works. Also if I wanted the process done I would have to come back during a weekday when their specialist was in. I spoke to management about the whole thing and was promised they would look into it but have yet to hear from anyone. I continued taking my 4Runner in for the maintenance that was covered under the service plan I purchased but once that expired I stopped going there for service. Oh, towards the end of our service plan we were advised we needed new shock absorbers as our current ones were leaking, so we had that done as well as a few other things that weren't covered under the service plan that added up to almost $3000. When I went to pick up my car after the work was done, I found a deep gouge and scratches on the body panel above the passenger side rear wheel that I know was not there when I dropped it off. The tech gave me a very non chalant shrug and asked if I was sure I didn't put the scratches there. I asked to speak with a manager, then he quickly offered to have it repaired at one of their repair shops at no cost to me because he knew it was probably from their car wash and he'd seen it happen before. I was glad it was going to get taken care of but if I hadn't done a walk around my car before I drove off they wouldn't have done anything about it. I would never recommend Piercey Toyota's sales and service departments to any friends or family.

December 19, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Piercey Toyota for many years to purchase our cars and to service them. We are always impressed with their excelle...nt customer service. The entire team makes it easy and pleasant to bring in our cars for any servicing they may need. Thank you Piercey Toyota!

May 5, 2013

I was searching for a new to slightly used pruis this weekend. After going to a few dealerships and online to search for deals, I got a range of where... I was at. I choose to piercy last because it was on my way home and they didn't even want to play ball. They wouldn't even try to come close or match other deals close to them. What a frustrating car buying experience I had that day. Nevertheless, I went online to cars.com found the car I wanted 2000$ less the asking price and bought the car the at at sunnyvale toyota the following Wednesday night.

Piercey Toyota