Capitol Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2.4
  • Great location, pleasant facilities , good service

Gordon Holscher was my sales rep and he was very knowledgable about the new camry that I bought. He explained all the new interior of the car, esp. th...e electronic items like the audio system, the back up camera, the bluetooth system etc... he was also easy to talk to and to deal with the financial steps of purchasing the car. I feel very satisfied with the entire process. Arleen Marcos did my finances and dmv paper work and she, too, was very efficient and easy to work with.

• Bad used car

I bought a Mazda SUV in Capital Toyota, they were cheating from the beginning to the end. The car is totally a piece of junk. I sold that car a few mo...nth later. I will never buy a car here.

• very bad experience

We bought a NEW mini van there on July 4th. When we waiting for the test drive and had look at a car, it spent almost 2 hours. The sales explained th...at because of construction. OK, we finally got the car and signed docs. The sales never gave you any VIN history or something similar. When we went home to check the ca history, we found that this dealer gave us a car sitting on their parking lot more than 300 days. other cars, same brand and type and same color, most just less 6 months history. when we back to talk about the change or return, you can imagine. TO anyone want to do business with this dealer, please check the VIN before you buy, even a new car. They may trick you anytime.

• Service complain

My name is Maggie and I am really disappointed with the services I received from Capitol Toyota service center. I dropped my car on Wednesday at 2 p...m. They told me that we have to leave the car over night which was ok with me. I called next day and they Schedule the time to pick me up. They did not call me back. I called few times to make sure I am on their pick up list and each time I was told that you will be picked up. Finally at their closing time which was my last call the guy named David (assistantManager) which was very rude and disrespectful told me that there is no service at this time. I am not going to take my car over there any more and not recommending to anyone.

• Maintenance service.

I had my 2012 Corolla LE receive the 15K maintenance service on 5/19/2016 and was very satisfied with service advisor Gabriel Garcia. He called to tel...l me the car was ready when he told me he would. He was pleasant to talk with and I appreciated his attitude and service.

• Thanks for great deal !

Thank you so much for your help and very great deal on my new car Mr .Stephen Tran ¿

• My Car Buying Experience

I had an excellent experience in my car purchasing experience at Capitol Toyota. I looked at the car the weekend before during the big Memorial Day Sa...le at another dealer, and was very close to purchasing it until a friend advised me to check out cars.com. In doing so, I was able to get a quick assessment of the exact car I wanted at the best price. I found Capitol Toyota, and my sales representative Gordon Holscher, to be the fairest, as well as exceedingly professional from the first email, to the last walk-through with my vehicle. Job well done! Thanks Gordon!! :)

• TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - BOTH CAR AND DEALERSHIP

We helped our 22 year old daughter purchase her first car from these people - a certified 2013 Corolla. In less than 2 weeks she had to have it towed ...back to them for repairs. Despite the assurances of how well Toyota stands behind their products, they have not stepped up to the plate to own their problem and take care of it as they should have. This has been the WORST car experience we have ever had. I wish we had insisted on a Honda. There we would have been taken care of. In addition, Toyota refused to help us either. DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALER OR FROM TOYOTA AT ALL. THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!!

Hi LGFan, If you still have an issue, our customer relations mgr Toni is available at 408 979-4020 to discuss your matter. best regards, anna

• 90000 check and service

Great service and professional repairs. Always a pleasure to be at Capital Toyota

• Trying to charge for repairs not needed

My son took his 06 sienna mini van in for 100,000 mile check up.Was told that the steering ram was leaking fluid and needed to be replaced.My son told... them that he would come down and look at it.He called me and we looked at the oil that they had just squirted on the steering ram.It was so blaten that it was new oil -not dirty oil- so not to make them mad I told them to just do the normal repairs and skip the steering ram.IT HAS NEVER LEAKED IN THE LAST 60000 MILES.WE will never take our car,s there again.Van now has 160000 miles and still run's great.Love Toyotas.

Hi Larry, if your still having an issue and have time, Toni our customer relations mgr can help at 408 979-4020. thanks.

Capitol Toyota