3.8
  • Great location, pleasant facilities , good service

Gordon Holscher was my sales rep and he was very knowledgable about the new camry that I bought. He explained all the new interior of the car, esp. the electronic items like the audio system, the back up camera, the bluetooth system etc... he was also easy to talk to and to deal with the financial steps of purchasing the car. I feel very satisfied with the entire process. Arleen Marcos did my finances and dmv paper work and she, too, was very efficient and easy to work with.

• Maintenance service.

I had my 2012 Corolla LE receive the 15K maintenance service on 5/19/2016 and was very satisfied with service advisor Gabriel Garcia. He called to tell me the car was ready when he told me he would. He was pleasant to talk with and I appreciated his attitude and service.

• Thanks for great deal !

Thank you so much for your help and very great deal on my new car Mr .Stephen Tran ¿

• My Car Buying Experience

I had an excellent experience in my car purchasing experience at Capitol Toyota. I looked at the car the weekend before during the big Memorial Day Sale at another dealer, and was very close to purchasing it until a friend advised me to check out cars.com. In doing so, I was able to get a quick assessment of the exact car I wanted at the best price. I found Capitol Toyota, and my sales representative Gordon Holscher, to be the fairest, as well as exceedingly professional from the first email, to the last walk-through with my vehicle. Job well done! Thanks Gordon!! :)

• TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - BOTH CAR AND DEALERSHIP

Hi LGFan, If you still have an issue, our customer relations mgr Toni is available at 408 979-4020 to discuss your matter. best regards, anna

We helped our 22 year old daughter purchase her first car from these people - a certified 2013 Corolla. In less than 2 weeks she had to have it towed back to them for repairs. Despite the assurances of how well Toyota stands behind their products, they have not stepped up to the plate to own their problem and take care of it as they should have. This has been the WORST car experience we have ever had. I wish we had insisted on a Honda. There we would have been taken care of. In addition, Toyota refused to help us either. DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALER OR FROM TOYOTA AT ALL. THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!!

• 90000 check and service

Great service and professional repairs. Always a pleasure to be at Capital Toyota

• Trying to charge for repairs not needed

Hi Larry, if your still having an issue and have time, Toni our customer relations mgr can help at 408 979-4020. thanks.

My son took his 06 sienna mini van in for 100,000 mile check up.Was told that the steering ram was leaking fluid and needed to be replaced.My son told them that he would come down and look at it.He called me and we looked at the oil that they had just squirted on the steering ram.It was so blaten that it was new oil -not dirty oil- so not to make them mad I told them to just do the normal repairs and skip the steering ram.IT HAS NEVER LEAKED IN THE LAST 60000 MILES.WE will never take our car,s there again.Van now has 160000 miles and still run's great.Love Toyotas.

• Service & New tires

Great service!!! The waiting area was nice. Thanks Tony & mechanics

Great service!!! The waiting area was nice. Thanks Tony & mechanics

• quality service

Excellent customers service Repairs done right and on time I woowould go back without hesitation Thank you CAPITIL TOYOTA IN SAN JOSÉ CA

• Capitol Toyota Service

Thank you Noel for the positive feedback. We appreciate it. Best Regards, Anna

I am a 3 time Toyota car/truck owner. I have never been dissatisfied with either the buying or service experiences. This last service was no exception as my advisor Victor Lacuata was right on. He got me in, home & back with the service done right on schedule. It was nice also to receive a freshly washed car.

Thank you Noel for the positive feedback. We appreciate it. Best Regards, Anna