• subaru forester

excellent experience here, if i could only give more than 5 stars,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 Star Review! and thank again for your business!

excellent experience here, if i could only give more than 5 stars,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 Star Review! and thank again for your business!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

It was smooth and easy process, Mr. Russel Siah explained everything thoroughly, i would definitely buy a car here again.

• Take business elsewhere

Heard good reviews but wasn't impressed with Russell. I expected better reception but didn't feel they wanted to make a deal either with a trade in or selling. I doubt I would purchase from them. The receptionist was nice. Take your business elsewhere.

Sharon, thank you for taking your time to leave us the review. I apologize if our staff was not meeting your needs. I would like to know what happened please contact me at 907-677-2886 my name is Jin Park GM.

• Take business elsewhere

• Excellent Customer Service!

Flew in from Fairbanks to purchase a Jeep. Could not be happier with the service and care I received here.

Jamie, thank you for leaving us a review! glad we provided good service to you.

Jamie, thank you for leaving us a review! glad we provided good service to you.

• Amazing Salesman

Justice, thank you for the review! glad Russell helped you to find your next vehicle!

I was car shopping for a used vehicle that I can rely on I went to Payless car and met Russell Siah with his help I found my vehicle he's the best salesman I have ever met !!!! I highly recommend him to anyone who's looking for a used vehicle

• PAYLESS CARS SALES

Thank you Russell and Solat. I enjoyed my car purchasing experience at Payless Car Sales. Thanks for everything

Siafa, thank you for leaving us a review! glad you enjoyed being here at Payless Car Sales.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Helen, thank you so much for the review! and your business. Glad Russell assisted you to find the right vehicle.

I came in looking for a specific vehicle, something that would able to handle my 37 grand children. Russell was able to assist me with a Toyota Sienna. Thanks Payless Car Sales

• Easy Stressless Process

Russell worked with me to find me a new Honda CRV after an accident totaled my last car. I don't think many people enjoy trying to find a new car after there's has been destroyed, but Russell wasn't pushy, he was upfront, and friendly to work with. I looked at the car at Payless early in the day and asked if I could come back. He simply gave me his card and said to call when I was ready. I didn't receive hounding text messages or updates. He simply held the car for approximately 2-4 hours so I had time to think it over and look at other options. Overall, the experience was great and I'd definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a stressless experience.

Jonathan, thank you for leaving us a review! looks like you gave us 4 star on Buying Process please let us know what we can do to make it better for the future. Thank you.

• Fantastic Experience in buying a car.

Nina, thank you so much for the review! glad you had good experience with us.

Russell provides 5 star customer service. He listened to what I wanted and showed me the selection. There was no back and forth the price was the price. I would recommend anyone buying a car to come here and ask for Russell. And he put up with my friend Lindsay.

Nina, thank you so much for the review! glad you had good experience with us.