D'Arcy Volkswagen

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• May 30, 2014

I recently purchased a 2014 Volkswagen GLI and I love the car. Everyone was great and helpful. I honestly cannot find a complaint about this dealershi...p. I had been to a few before coming to this one and the staff at D'Arcy's was over a lot better and more informative about everything. I happy that I purchased my vehicle from this specific dealership.

Thank you so much for your Review. We are very thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our staff. Our primary goal is to make s...ure that every single customer that walks through our door feels confident in their purchase. I appreciate that you chose us for the purchase of your GLI and I wanted to let you know that if you have any additional questions or just comments about your visit that you are welcome to reach out to me directly. Sincerely, Joe Mahoney, Sales Manager.

September 7, 2014

Friendly and knowledgable staff. A pleasant buying experience.

August 31, 2014

Excellent customer service, prompt and timely service, very open and honest conversation. Jeb was very helpful in communicating and finding the exact ...car I was looking for (2014 VW Passat). He was even able to obtain a USB adapter for the car. D'Arcy is always a great active participant in local activities. That's why I wanted to purchase from them. I've always heard positive remarks from this owner.

July 30, 2014

I recently purchased my dream car… a red vw convertible. I can't say enough positive about D"Arcy. The service, price, and professionalism of the Darc...y team was amazing. Should any of our friends or relatives decide to purchase a vw, I know they'll go to D'Arcy. They make you feel like you're part of the family!

July 9, 2014

I took my VW Touareg to Darcy Volkswagen to get my A/C checked. The staff was very friendly, they offered me coffee and water, which I accepted. They ...gave me a ride to work while my car was being serviced. The service guy called me right away to let me know my A/C blower motor was going out. I gave him the ok to replace it and it was done with in a few hours. I called for a shuttle pick up and it was right on time. I had a very good experience. My A/C is working great, I am happy & cool!! Kathy

May 9, 2014

Everything, and everybody, was absolutely wonderful!!! Thank you so much to Jeb and Nick for all their assistance in my new car purchase!! They made i...t an enjoyable experience!

March 17, 2014

I contacted D Arcy about a listed passat and made an offer on cars.com. They emailed me on and on asking "when could I take a test drive?" Until I tol...d them that I'd made an offer on the car. I even sent a list of things I was looking for in a passat. They never read it in detail just kept asking me to drive 1 hr for a test drive. Finally I repeated my specs, and was told they could not touch my price requirement for that vehicle. I felt like they did not review my responses and that tells me they do not listen to the customer, just push what they have on hand. I won't spend my $ with this business

John, we are sorry that we were unable to match the price you were looking for on our Passat. We wanted you to know that our team attempted to conside...r every option available to us in order to meet your offer but unfortunately we could not make the numbers match. We have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from and we would like to invite you to reach out to us to discuss. We take sincere pride in our ability to take care of our customers and would love the chance to prove our dealership to you. Sincerely, Joe Mahoney, Sales Manager

July 4, 2013

Relatively new stand alone VW dealership in Joliet IL. My family has purchased numerous vehicles from the D'Arcy family of dealerships. Fair pricing b...acked by outstanding service keeps us returning for future purchases.

D'Arcy Volkswagen