Enterprise Car Sales - Warren

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• The Cadillac CTS Buying Experience

Mr. Sands, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear Adena took great care of you and made buying your Cadillac stress-free.

My experience with the Warren Enterprise Car Sales outlet was, from the very beginning, pleasant, informative and customer-oriented. The sales agent, Adena Baning, took special care to note my search preferences and found a vehicle as close to my ideal as was available at the time. In under ten days I was back in the dealership to arrange transport of the Cadillac to their facility. I was promised delivery within 14 to 30 days. It arrived in under 5 days. Everything Adena promised, including their initial inspection of the vehicle, was conducted professionally. When the time came to make all things official, I was placed in the hands of Angela D. Pierfelice. Angela displayed patience, knowledge, genuine concern and overall professionalism. She was a joy to deal with and made the details of transfer, registration and insurance seem easy, Were it not for my last unfortunate car buying experience, I might not have noticed many of the steps taken to serve the customer. The staff at the Warren Enterprise facility did things right. I will be back.

• EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

Liz, Thank you for your review. We hope you continue to love your Fusion!

With Michael White's help, from beginning to end, from finding the perfect car - 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid - shipping it from MD, he has been a wonderful salesperson through the entire process! I will continue to highly recommend EnterpriseCarSales.com as they stand behind every single one of them and make sure the customer is happy! Check it out for yourself, I know you'll be as happy with your purchase too!

Liz, Thank you for your review. We hope you continue to love your Fusion!