Average based on 188 reviews
  • 09 subaru tribeca angel cevallos

Rebecca @ Johnathan, Excellent customer service, Answered all questions and concerns. Buying process was quick and effortless. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Great Job guys

• service

they told me i was approved with one specific car when i declined the offer they call me and told me that i can take something less than the budget that state farm allow me to use which is a lie because i must be able to make a choice at first in case i am approved.

• JACQULIN DORN* 2013 DODGE AVENGER

REBECCA* WAS GREAT SALES LADY VERY RESPECTFUL AND FRIENDLY

REBECCA* WAS GREAT SALES LADY VERY RESPECTFUL AND FRIENDLY

• theodore deluna * 10 mitsubishi outlander

Rebecca*she is very helpful and an honest sells person

Rebecca*she is very helpful and an honest sells person

• PAUL MASSIATTE* DODGE CALIBER

PARRIS* HE WILL HELP ME GET IN THE CAR I WANT IT HE IS A GOOD SALES MAN HE DID A GOOD JOB

• MERCEDES GL450* CE SPAUR

DAWN AND REBECCA* Handled the sale professionally with out any problems.

DAWN AND REBECCA* Handled the sale professionally with out any problems.

• STEPHEN CHRISTIE *NISSIAN PATHFINDER VIN 600291*

REBECCA WAS EXCELLENT AND ASSISTEM ME LIKE A TRUE PROFESSIONAL AND ALSO WORKED EXTRA HARD TO GET ME APPROVED FOR EXACTLY THE VEHICLE I WANTED. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND REBECCA AND THE DEALER H&R TO ANYONE!

• CYNTHIA MARTINEZ * 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA*

If it wasn't for Ms. Gianna Rodriguez, I wouldn't have even considered H & R Motors. However, having a sudden need for a "new" vehicle, I called her knowing she worked at H & R. I was then very fortunate to have REBECCA as my sale person who guided me through the entire process. Regardless of the fact that I changed my mind mid-stream (on vehicles), Rebecca remained personable, professional and VERY patient! The finance manager, Mr. Mitchell, then got me through the mire of paperwork, explained everything perfectly and clearly, answered all of my questions, and I drove off with a beautiful Hyundai Sonata! I must say, EVERYONE here made my initially sour situation into a very positive blessing! Thanks to one and all!

• Heriberto Rodriguez, 2008 f350 super duty, e35325

Will recommend Family and Friends to this car lot. ALL STAFF VERY FRIENDLY!!!! Awesome customer service. Parris is an Awesome Excellent Friendly good Sales Person, will recommend to family and friends to deal with him and the rest of the staff.

• ALBERT RAMIREZ 07 GALANT

REBECCA AND PARIS WERE VERY NICE AND HELPED US GET WHAT WE NEEDED. OVERALL EVERYONE WE SPOKE TO TODAY WERE FRIENDLY. GREAT EXPERIENCE IN CAR BUYING.