4.3
  • Great people! Great Customer Service!

We live in a suburb of Rochester, N. Y. located about 80 miles from Zeigler Honda. Their wide selection of used Honda Odyssey vans prompted us to venture an hour and 20 minutes to car shop. It was a very satisfying experience! Scott, our salesperson, was very personable and low key in his approach. Upon returning home we noticed a couple of deficiencies in the vehicle. I emailed a service request to Steve B. the general manager. He responded to my inquiry within an hour! We were leaving town for a family visit to Tennessee. Steve assured us that our issues would be resolved. On the day we returned home he called to arrange for service at our earliest convenience. Clark and Carl in the service department were equally committed to stellar customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to drive back to Zeigler Honda for our next vehicle purchase.

• Zeigler is Great

Everything was seamless. No Pressure. It was a great buying experience.

Everything was seamless. No Pressure. It was a great buying experience.

• Inspection

No repairs just inspection. Very fast & no fuss. Waiting area clean & comfortable

• 2010 Honda Accord

Mike Chiari did a great job getting me in on Tuesday so we could travel Wednesday Excellent service to repair my airbag problem. I will definitely return.

• Regular maintenance

Professional, friendly, painless service. I appreciated the loaner, the time estimate and the quality of both of the above.

• Top-Notch Customer Service!!

My 2013 Honda Fit was utterly filthy near the end of a Buffalo winter. I have not been satisfied with local car wash services and with another local Honda dealer, so I called Zeigler and they came to my rescue. My car had a "spa day"--a full interior and exterior detail. It looks brand new! Everyone I spoke with at Zeigler--Larry, Mike, and Heidi--all were polite, friendly, and professional. It is a pleasure to do business with Zeigler Honda. I'll be back!

• Leasing another car.

Everybody was wonderful! They salesman was great!!

Everybody was wonderful! They salesman was great!!

• Did what they needed to

I took my car in because the driver side was not heating. They performed their service and the problem appeared to have been fixed. However, before leaving I decided to test the heat before driving off and noticed that it was still blowing cold air on driver side. So, I brought the car right back inside and they took at a look again without any attitude. They immediately realized the problem returned and they took care of me. They also left the car and heat running to see that the heat did eventually come back on the driver side which is why they originally thought it was fixed. Since I waited while my car was serviced, they did not want to have me waiting any longer. They gave me a loaner car at no charge and called me a few days later when the part they needed arrived and was installed. This was all covered by my warranty with no hassles.

• Car Owner

Excellent experience. Have now purchased my third Honda from this dealership.

Excellent experience. Have now purchased my third Honda from this dealership.

• Friendly "hello," great service, start to finish

Mike was fabulous. I had 3 things to come in for: a bulb, check out a new sound that shouldn't be there, and to schedule an annual state inspection. The sound was taken care of--in-budget. Barb is ordering the bulb and phoning me when it comes in, so we can make appt for state inspection. Mike and Barb are so good to me--EVERY time.