Mann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

(1.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

1.0
  • After buying 7 new Dodge pickups in 10 years it se

After buying 7 new Dodge pickups in 10 years it now seems like I'm treated with a cold shoulder and nobody wants to deal with me half the time so I'm ...going to take my business elsewhere

• "Mann they don't stand behind their sales."

I was a first time buyer and Mann CDJ of Richmond left me with a very bad experience. After months of searching my wife and I finally found the truck... we were looking for. At first we had a great experience with Kevin, but after we purchased the truck, things went down hill fast! They wouldn't let us test drive the vehicle for a couple days before purchasing or let us have our trusted mechanic check the truck out before purchasing and that should have been a big sign. Three days after purchasing the truck we began having transmission problems and when we contacted the dealership, they would return our calls. After a week I called and spoke with a sales manager Todd and he informed me that because we didn't buy the extended warranty there was nothing they would do to help. What concerned me even further was that he told me that I "should have done more research before buying a vehicle from them." When you talk to a sales manager of a new car dealership, a representative for his business, and he lets you know that you made a mistake in buying a vehicle from his dealership, you can be sure they are definitely not reputable, and I had definitely made that mistake. Mann CDJ of Richmond I will never buy a vehicle from you again, and I cannot recommend this dealer to anyone!

• Contact thru cars.com, completed

I was just trying to find out more information on a listed truck to see if it was what I was looking to buy. Unfortunately, it did not meet my require...ments but they did reply and give me the information I needed very promptly. Thanks so much I can not recommend, simply because I have not done enough with the dealer. At this point there are not any negatives to report.

• Never got back with me. Purchased elsewhere.

As many do, I needed financing. And I filled out the online app for the vehicle that they had, but got no response for there online team. So I contact...ed another dealership closer to me with the same car with fewer miles and a better price, and got financed, and took my $5000 down payment to them that day, and drove home in my new vehicle. Now ask me how that experience went, and I'll be More that happy to tell you how well Campbell's Chevrolet treated me. :-)

Mr. Cole. I apologize for the lack of response to your credit application. I am investigating the matter at the current time and am looking to find ...the nature of the problem. It is our intention to respond to EVERY inquiry and customer in a reasonable time frame and our failure to do so in this matter is a poor reflection of our company. I sincerely apologize to your for our ineffectiveness in this matter.

• Internet inquiries

A very pleasant experience, not over bearing but attentive. Seems like they really want to help you without being pushy.

Thank you for your kind words! I hope you were able to find the vehicle you were looking for, and thanks again for giving us a chance to earn your bu...siness

• Perfect service!!!!

I had the pleasure of having an awesome salesman by the name of Chris Meeks. He went above and beyond by finding the vehicle I wanted, plus he had all... of the paperwork ready when I got there. I drove over 200 miles to get to the dealership, but because of his excellent service, he made the trip worth it. THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!

Thank you Crystal for your kind words. Chris Meeks is a fine example of our company and how we hope to conduct business here at Mann Chrysler.

Mann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram