Mann Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

4.3
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Contact thru cars.com, completed

I was just trying to find out more information on a listed truck to see if it was what I was looking to buy. Unfortunately, it did not meet my requirements but they did reply and give me the information I needed very promptly. Thanks so much I can not recommend, simply because I have not done enough with the dealer. At this point there are not any negatives to report.

• Never got back with me. Purchased elsewhere.

As many do, I needed financing. And I filled out the online app for the vehicle that they had, but got no response for there online team. So I contacted another dealership closer to me with the same car with fewer miles and a better price, and got financed, and took my $5000 down payment to them that day, and drove home in my new vehicle. Now ask me how that experience went, and I'll be More that happy to tell you how well Campbell's Chevrolet treated me. :-)

Mr. Cole. I apologize for the lack of response to your credit application. I am investigating the matter at the current time and am looking to find the nature of the problem. It is our intention to respond to EVERY inquiry and customer in a reasonable time frame and our failure to do so in this matter is a poor reflection of our company. I sincerely apologize to your for our ineffectiveness in this matter.

• Internet inquiries

A very pleasant experience, not over bearing but attentive. Seems like they really want to help you without being pushy.

Thank you for your kind words! I hope you were able to find the vehicle you were looking for, and thanks again for giving us a chance to earn your business

• Perfect service!!!!

Thank you Crystal for your kind words. Chris Meeks is a fine example of our company and how we hope to conduct business here at Mann Chrysler.

I had the pleasure of having an awesome salesman by the name of Chris Meeks. He went above and beyond by finding the vehicle I wanted, plus he had all of the paperwork ready when I got there. I drove over 200 miles to get to the dealership, but because of his excellent service, he made the trip worth it. THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!