Stockton Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 877-564-0149 Dealer Website
Used 877-549-7512 Email Dealer
Service 877-681-7376

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Disabled and treated the best

It was one if the friendliest and easiest I've felt at ant time at a dealership and thats not easy for me as a cancer victim since my time is very limited as well as for my pocket if u know what i mean and i was so proud and honored to be a part of this experience that i did cry a bit for being so well taken care of it made me happy in such a unhappy world i must be in and fight to walk to so many doctor appointments across town and out of town just for tteatments and even though i could not find a car that is in my price range i was still taken aback at well ur whole services work it was a happy time for me but its just getting harder and harder for me to walk or take a long bus rides to where i need to go. So i must keep looking and i just wanted to say thank you so very much and for your time.

• Great customer service!!Staff is awesome.

I took my vehicle in without an appointment due to it had died out.Bill took my vehicle in,had it diagnosed and back on the road in 1 day when the other Chrysler dealers nearby told me I could not get it looked at for 4 days.I will never go anywhere else,They really went up and above my expectations!Great job by the whole staff.