• Great Service

The service that I received on December 5, 2014, in the service department for the 37,500 mile checkup on my 2011 Ford Edge was outstanding! My car was done promptly, as I told them that I was from Lodi and had someone bring me in to Stockton and was wondering if I could pick it up as soon as possible. My service rep was also very helpful in explaining a part that I wanted to order. All in all, excellent service! Job well done!

Michael, We are happy to hear you had a pleasurable service experience! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for your business. - Jesse Alvarado, Service Manager

• Fancy

Great experience. The air in my tires are not the correct weight. I can't bring the car in every day. The tire that was correct had 40 lbs of air which I know is not correct.

• Truck lover

As always the salesmen in the commercial fleet area were highly professional, and didn't give up until they were sure I was satisfied 100%.

• Big Valley Ford

This is my second truck from Big Valley Ford. Martin always does a great job

Thanks for coming back to see us to purchase your second truck, Patrick! We hope to see you again!

This is my second truck from Big Valley Ford. Martin always does a great job

• Service

It was perfect service! Would definitely recommend

It was perfect service! Would definitely recommend

• New car purchase

Just purchased my second vehicle from Big Valley Ford and couldn't be happier! Love my Fusion hybrid :)

Sara, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Oil change on the high side

I thought $60+ is high for an oil change most places charge anywhere between $30 & $40

• Awesome service

Time for my 60,000 mile service and was advised that it would take approx. 1.5 hours so I opted to wait. About 45 mins. later my service advisor came to me and said my F150 was taken out of rotation and my wait will be longer than expected, I told him no problem, I?m retired and I had all day. A short while later my service advisor Osbaldo Villalobos came to me and said my truck was ready, COOL!!! under the time originally promised. He advised me that there were no issues other than routine maintanence performed and my truck was in great running order. Osbaldo went above and beyond to keep his clients happy.....Thank You

• Satisfied customer

Great sales team would recommend to family and friends

Great sales team would recommend to family and friends

Gonzalo, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We're proud to have earned your recommendation. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, and thank you again for choosing Big Valley Ford Lincoln!

• Ford Escape

I was pleased with the service and the recommendation to change the sparks plug on my Ford Escape was great. It was one less thing I have to worry about. Thank you!!

Rowena, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We are always on the lookout for ways to better meet our customers' needs, and are glad to hear that our team did just that. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!