Big Valley Ford Lincoln

Sunday 9:30am–8:00pm Closed
(209) 870-4400 (209) 870-4400

(1,230 reviews)

Big Valley Ford - the anti-stealership experience

Stealership - how often have you heard the word? I?ve always been a skeptic when it comes to dealership service centers. I?ve been a victim of scams and fraudulent repairs in the past until I learned to work on my own vehicles. All these negative perceptions of dealerships changed after I had purchased a truck at big valley ford. All the truck?s services and repairs were done at the dealership and my service writer David makes sure I never get disappointed again. He is very thorough in sending me updates about what?s wrong with the vehicle and gives me advice on what to do now and what can be done later. He always makes sure that they work around my schedule and make the experience a lot less of an inconvenience. Just for what this guy has done, I have become a loyal customer and will buy another Ford. I?ve been helping some friends and family decide on which dealerships to choose and most of them chose Big Valley Ford just because of what I have experienced. Thank you guys, and keep it up.

Dealer response

James, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Transit van

Telephone receptionist can be rude at times.........

Dealer response

We appreciate your honest feedback, Rick. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

2.3

Mr. Chan

Advisor told me the flat is out of charge. At the final charge has been applied I think my tire still in the guarantee . Last time when I took my car to change the tire , my car was messy after it done. Advisor said next time when I came in he will let it wash. But this day the car was not washed and advisor told me when I come in next time, my car will be wash He told me the guy who does this not showed up to work. It is a story or escape the fact. But bottom line he tries to accomplish the task. Sometime he has to take the risk that impact the customer . Thx you for let me have opportunity to evaluate your service . I still have a recommendation to friend and my self I still come to BigValley Ford for service . Please I am apologize for some input that could affected your task and employee who has responsibility for Fords . But I reveal the true . Thx you so much for this opportunity . Sincerely; Mareth

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback, Mareth. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you. Calvin Thomas Calvint@bigvalleyford.com 209.870.4400

RV update

keep up the awesome job i will always return for my vehicle maintance

Oil change

Very professional and knowledgeable, makes every experience I had with them easy and satisfying

Dealer response

Raymond, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Ford Explorer

Clint was great, Car was serviced. He called before doing any extra repairs no surprise charges

Excellent service

They provided excellent service in a timely manner.

Big Valley Ford does a good job.

Was very happy with the last service, my missing hub cap was replaced for free because it fell off on the highway due to a mechanic not securing it to the rim properly.

Dealer response

Gerald, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our staff provides! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value - we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

3.5

Ford Platinum Fusion Energi

I have had several battery issues with my new Ford Platinum Energi Fusion. After several calls to CSAA and Ford roadside service and several trips here and one at Livermore Ford, I hope the issue is finally resolved. Otherwise, I bringing this unreliable car back to Daly City Ford and they can have this lemon back.

Service and

Service was prompt and they provide a comfortable waiting area and free coffee. I am very satisfied with the service provided to my ford explore.