4.3
  • Mitsubishi Outlander

Happy leaving with a New Car and only a 11miles!!!/

Happy leaving with a New Car and only a 11miles!!!/

• Excellent Service

From start to finish our experience with Lonestar Mitsubishi was outstanding. Roy and Timothy went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of. At first we were apprehensive and figured our entire day would have been tied up at the dealership...but that wasn't the case. There wasn't any real down time an Roy and Timothy made sure of that; before we knew it, we were in Dashon's office signing the final paperwork. Excellent and seamless experience and we will recommend friends and family to purchase from Lonestar.

• THEY DECLINED MY APPLICATION ON THE PHONE!!!!

THEY DECLINED MY APPLICATION REAL QUICK THEREFORE I HAD NO REASON TO S GO TO THE DEALERSHIP AND THE LADY WHOM I SPOKE WITH WHO DECLINED MY APPLICATION DID SO WITH PLENTY OF GRACE CLASS AND STYLE!!!!!

• GREAT SERVICE

TOP NOTCH SERVICE CAN EXPLAIN HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROM THERE