Lithia Nissan of Stockton

New 888-736-6631 Dealer Website
Used 877-838-1089 Email Dealer
Service 888-842-7818

Average based on 21 reviews.
  • Honesty and Inegrity

I do not normally write any reviews because I believe many are based on a one-time bad experience or biased intent. However, I am making an exception to my own rule. I recently purchased a Murano from David Picazo in their Internet department. Why the review? Well, after 45 years of purchasing vehicles from myriad dealers, this is the first time that I found a dealership that was honest and did not pay the typical automobile purchasing games. Both David and his manager were cordial and enthusiastic about their products and went out of their way to make the process, I must say, easy and stress-free. I discovered their dealership via an Internet research and sent an on-line inquiry. David responded with a price that I have to say "wow, I can't believe this price". I was a bit skeptical and figured that I would get hung-up on a low ball trade-in allowance. But, after a few ping-pong exchanges over the phone, David worked with his manger, Michael, to provide a fair price for my trade-in. I ended up traveling past a few other Nissan dealerships on my hour-plus trip to their Stockton dealership. This is the first time that I have encountered a salesperson and management with such enthusiasm and 'can-do' approach to customer service. So, I recommend that even if you shop around, at least do yourself a favor and give that dealership a call, as well. All else being equal, their integrity and lack of game-playing sets them in front of other dealers, in my opinion.

• Simple Oil Change

Process was straight forward and simple. Staff was cordial and helpful. No surprises or extra charges from the service technicians. I will be back.

• Real customer service at Nissan of Stockton!

Great service getting us just the vehicle we were looking for at the price we wanted to pay!

• NISSAN OF STOCKTON

Staff were great...have nothing but good things to say..David, Van, and two other members of their staff (can't remember their names, but Van knows)..meet and answered all our questions and concerns were met fully. Thank you

• My car experience

Stockton Nissan was wonderful. Sean, David and Mike went above and beyond to make this experience as easy as possible. I only wish I could say the same for corporate Nissan. They caused issues at each and every step of the experience. I hope that I never have to deal with corporate Nissan again. I wish they would take a lesson from Stockton Nissan in client service, they need it!!!!

• Mr. Jim Lawhorn

Awesome service experience! I would definitely recommend these people to anyone in the community who wants their auto serviced correctly!

• Ms. Cathi Melendez

Got the car fixed in the promised time frame. Free bottled was available for the taking.

• Oil change and 8 point inspection

Amanda Reed is always a pleasure to work with! She is quick at her job and always helps in any way possible. Every time I go and get my oil changed she is the only o always request because of her customer service and she always greets you with a smile.

• great customer service

Great customer service, even though it was only in for a recall.

Great customer service, even though it was only in for a recall.

• Good service at Nissan in Stockton

Had my car serviced at this location and I really enjoyed the courtesy of the employees