• car buying

Ray Vasquez and his team of Jeff and Travis were excellent. Great buying expierence

• Great

How do oil changed and had a courtesy car wash had a car wash oil change serviced look at new cars pick ups cost too much can I forward it just in there having my car serviced thank you

• Great great service!

My husband and I were on the hunt for a late model, low mileage certified Honda Accord or Toyota Camry at a great price and after scouring the internet for days and days we found 3 certified Honda's at Lodi Honda. Though we live about an hour and 20 minutes away we treked up to Lodi. Our salesman put up with our finiky complaints about each car and I think we even drove one of the Accords twice to be sure - we were super annoying and he didn't treat us like we were! Once we decided on one of the Accords we had the easiest financing experience we have ever had purchasing a car (and no we don't have perfect credit). We arrived in Lodi about 5:30pm and were driving our new car home by 8:45pm. If you are looking for a friendly no pressure experience it is worth the drive to Lodi.