4.2
  • Great service, great price, no haggle!

We had a great buying experience and got a great deal. We drove two hours one way to buy from Sierra Motors and would do it again! Nice people.

• New car

Very Happy with whole experience Dave , Michael and the whole team were great.

Very Happy with whole experience Dave , Michael and the whole team were great.

• Great service

The employees were friendly and professional. I was in and out in a short time. The facility was clean. I will definitely return.

• Exceptional!

Personalized and professional in every way. Thank you Heath!! Great - wonderful- spectacular - friendly- courteous - helpful- friendly- kind - timely - thorough- and supportive.

• Car buyer

Was very interested in buying a new 2016 Chevy Cruse Premier. Emailed salesman several times for the best price. He stated he will find out, he sent me several emails without telling me the price. I had asked home several times, the final price. He never answered! I get an email several days later and said, "sorry we sold the car!" Needless to say I was pretty upset. Terrible way they treated me, the customer! Terrible service, would definitely not recommend this dealership! When sales manager finally returned email, after the car was already sold, he had the nerve to ask me, how I liked the service I was given. I told him the same thing I had stated earlier in this rating. He never sent me back a reply. That's the way this dealer does business. Be aware!

W.S. Here at Sierra Motors we offer all of our customers our best price up front. We do that here on the lot with a tag in the front window of every car. Also we have our best price displayed on our web site and many other sites. When we shared that information with you, your response was "When you are ready to sell me this list leader at a significant markdown, let me know. That is unless I find a dealership that is truly ready to deal on this car". You made it clear our Best Price was not good enough for you. Our website showed you the MSRP was $28,245 a rebate from GM of $5,000 and a Sierra Discount of $3,246 and a best price of $19,999. Total savings of $8,246. We emailed the link with the complete break down. I have reviewed all the emails exchanged between yourself and the sales person, I would be happy to discuss them with you. Paul Hatfield GSM Sierra Motors (209)984-5272

• Great help, and great response timr

They are always a great help. Great response time, they got back to me the same day.

• Sierra Motors

We followed up on the vehicle that was listed by the dealer and ended up purchasing it. We were treated very well, liked our sales person and feel we got a fair deal. We also received about what I had anticipated on our trade in. We purchased a 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 Denali and are very happy with it.

• Great Experience

I bought my Chevy Malibu there, I was very intimidated at first since it was my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own. All that went out the window, my sales consultant Kevin Hidalgo was great. He was understanding and cared about me and my concerns about my budget and type of vehicle I wanted and needed. It was no pressure, and great prices upfront. I could not believe how easy it was, I thought it was unreal, but here I am a very happy car owner.

• Beware of fixed prices before you go

I saw a used vehicle with high miles at a really good price I thought. The more I looked at the pictures I began to notice some issues with the vehicle. I called and asked and it was confirmed that the only work done by their service dept. was an oil change. When asked if the major systems were checked and serviced the sales guy said only "If they needed to be" When asked if the fluids or brakes or anything were checked or changed he said the same thing. The more I asked about the vehicle condition the more negative they became as if I was bothering them. The attitude was negative and poor and I distrust their representations on vehicles and I don't suggest shopping there.

At Sierra Motors we offer our best price up front in writing on every car every day. We post the least amount we will take for the car in the front windshield and on the internet. Our customers have told us the most distasteful part of buying a car is the negotiation process. With that in mind we started offering our Best Price to everyone every day. We do have some cars in stock that we call Bargain Barn cars. These cars are higher mileage, lower price older units that receive the basic inspection required by the state of California. They are represented that way to the customer up front and disclosed on the car. They do not get the same inspection our other vehicles get. I apologize for any misunderstanding and hope this helps clear up any confusion.

• Best place to buy a car.

I have been buying cars from Sierra Motors for years. I also have many friends and family that will only shop at Sierra Motors. They always give you the best price up front and the sales people are nice and care about what I want and need. Great job keep up the good work, I love my Chevy Traverse :)