• Awesome service

I would recommend Euro Motors for maintenance any day. They have helped me numerous times with small and large problems, sometimes with very little notice. They know their cars, especially Saabs.

• Great Job

I had fun searching for a used car at EURO the Customer service was great I would recommend them

• satisfied

we were contacted promptly, they accomodated our work schedule, we bargaind a fair price we are overall satisfied thus far, we would recomend euro motors

• Bewildered

This dealer never got in touch with me!.....guess they weren't interested in selling me a car!....usually you have to beat salesmen off with a stick, not the case here, didn't have a single person follow up on my inquiry .