Cabral Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

• First car

My first experience buying a car, and I couldn't of been happier. My family and I were greeted fast! We got answers quick, effectively and with confidence. I was nervous, but they made me feel so comfortable. They were so friendly, and I didn't feel intimidated at all, and I left with a great deal. Will be going back in the future.

• Lonnie Black

I bought a car through cars.com and was a little nervous, they treated me great before and after they had my money !

• Nice people, small selection

Test drove a new Chrysler Pacifica at Cabral, salesperson was nice and knowledgeable, and we liked the car. They have a pretty small inventory, and only had one Pacifica LX in stock at the time, in a color combination we didn't like, so we purchased elsewhere. Assuming the real price after negotiating was the same, we would have gladly purchased here and will probably come back for service.

• Great Experience!

Came in looking to purchase a certified pre-owned. Rob was super friendly and easy to work with. He wasn't pushy like some other car salesmen. Overall it was a very easy buying process

• Dodge

Great Service!!! Robert was helpful and not pushy..

Great Service!!! Robert was helpful and not pushy..

• Alan & Cliff are wonderful,thank you for your kind

The Cabral family has been fantastic helping me out with my new car purchase the Renegade is outstanding Allen and Cliff were so awesome would come back and recommend buying from here anytime

• Excellent

Awesome experience very friendly got a great deal must recommend

Awesome experience very friendly got a great deal must recommend

• Jeep lover

I'm so happy with my purchase . It was exactly what I have been looking and saving for! Great customer service!