Cabral Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 877-438-0515 Dealer Website
Used 877-462-2044 Email Dealer
Service 877-710-6072

Average based on 46 reviews.
  • Great service ,fast

These people are very friendly. Quick , came from out of town to buy my car and when I showed up they have all the papers ready .

• Cabral Motors

We just purchased our 4th car from this dealership. Very friendly, courteous and helpful. Highly recommend. Would use them again

• fast and easy

Michael was great, easy to deal with and straight to the point. I drove an hour to get this car and I gave them what I could do and they worked hard to get it done.

• Good Service

Great service, we came from out of town and Michael was very helpful.

Great service, we came from out of town and Michael was very helpful.

• Great Car

We had a very good ¿ and easy buying experience at Cabral. We like the family feel. Our salesmen were very knowledgeable and experienced with the vehicle.

• Great Car

• Thanks Marty @ Cabral!!

We wandered in late on a recent evening and we're greeted by many of the friendly, knowledgeable staff. Marty made our buying experience quick and painless... once we had decided on our purchase... he knew all about our Jeep purchase as he was an owner of a Jeep also. Thanks Marty and the team at Cabral.. we love our new 2017 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock!!

• Professional Family Enviroment

Great Staff, easy transaction, and honest. Great car buying experience.

Great Staff, easy transaction, and honest. Great car buying experience.

• Awesome experience!!!

Allen, Jason and Clint are amazing. Made the whole process a great experience. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Perfect company and employees

Michael Hickman helped me out. It was my second time buying from here. The process was simple and straightforward. He made it real easy without a lot of back and forth. Will definitely buy from him and Cabral again.