Merced Toyota

324 reviews

324 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Merced Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 1, 2019

I’ve been using Merced Toyota for about 5 years now and each time I’m treated with care and made to feel like I’m valued. They know me by name, provide... service with a smile, offer me buying options so I can choose the best one for me, have quality products, and follow up each time to make sure I’m satisfied. Ron and Kevin are knowledgeable and thoughtful around my needs and I can’t imagine going anywhere else!

February 26, 2019

Courteous, confident, fast,explained services pre and post. Waiting room was comfortable, and clean. Cashier was friendly and courteous. At the completion... of service the car was promptly brought around to the waiting area. Services were completed according to schedule with no added cost. A problem with a tail light was identified and brought to my attention and repaired without additional charges. I felt the services provided by the employees at Toyota were excellent.

• February 17, 2018

Can't get any better than Merced Toyota Dealership. They will go the extra mile to assist your needs and wants. Easy to find their location and a breeze... to get in and out.

Hi Robert! Thanks for this 5-star review! We're happy to see that you're one of our satisfied customers! We look forward to your next visit!

February 20, 2019

I am always very pleased. Great customer service. Nice facilities to wait in. All of my car's servicing has been done at Merced Toyota. I have always been... happy with servicing.

Jennifer Serafin

Service Writer

(4.1) 9 reviews

February 18, 2019

Recently my young son took over my new vehicle lease. Upon transitioning the paperwork I gave him all the information about the maintenance and paid warranty... that covers the vehicle. I never experienced a problem because the advisors Chris and Kevin always took care of my car. Unfortunately when my son went in for the scheduled maintenance oil change another newer advisor took advantage of him and made him pay for things that were covered under warranty. A survey was sent to explain the wrong doing of Merced Toyota's advisor and this concern was ignored. A request for a refund was made but no manager contacted us nor was a refund given. For this; BUYERS BEWARE! If this issue gets taken care of I will update this review, until then, my suggestion is for all buyers to go elsewhere or stick strictly with Kevin since Chris no longer works there.

February 16, 2019

This guy tried to stick me with a high interest rate ,when my FICO score is at 750 .He also tried to add more fees .Don't deal with this crook Alex... Gonzalez.

Miguel Bravo

January 31, 2019

OMG! Still can't believe the amazing team Merced Toyota has, and that's why I keep coming back and will continue to come back! Thank you to all that worked... with me, Luis Sanchez, Dan, Bill, Alex, Eric, and Albert. Thank you for being patient.

Dan Ngo

General Manager

Luis Sanchez

January 15, 2019

Ms. Kim called and asked for the survey on customer satisfaction and was able be win me back to Merced Toyota. Ms. Kim seemed to be very professional,... knowledgeable and intelligent person, who thinks for the growth of the company.

December 29, 2018

Ramiro and Artie worked hard to make sure that I walked away with something that was in my price range and understood the need for this because of my current... situations going on in my life. I have never been to a dealership that I truly felt had my best interest in mind. Would definitely go back to Merced Toyota with these two gentlemen as part of their team!

Ramiro Gonzalez

(5.0) 44 reviews

Artie Riego

Assistant Sales Manager

December 28, 2018

They worked well with us on getting me my first car. The sales rep and sales managers were very helpful in finding the right car and for the right price....

Ramiro Gonzalez