Acura of Modesto

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Great customer service.
    March 17, 2017

Acura of Modesto is amazing! They were friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. Simon and the owner Greg went above and beyond to get us into a... new Acura MDX. I could not be more happy with our experience in this dealership. By far the best experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle. I recommend Acura of Modesto to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Nice dealership!
    March 1, 2016

I did not buy from this dealership, but it was nice.

Great Experience
    September 24, 2014

Great people to work with.They made the process simple and easy. Thank you Simon for your help.

Outstanding
    February 1, 2014

I purchased my 2012 TL on January 16th and must say, Braden Bell was one of the very best salesman. He was very aware of every detail, friendly, profe...ssional and made my buying experience a joy. Steve and Jenny were also very helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership, and the car is beautiful!!

Sharon. Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Braden takes pride in being a professional salesperson, so the recognition is appreciated. We ...all do. Thanks and enjoy your TL. Sincerely. Stephen Thoresen Sales Mgr.

Great experience!
    May 19, 2013

This past February and April I purchased my third and fourth cars from Acura of Modesto. Brian, Steve, Jenny and Mel made these purchases extraordinar...y. Every question and scenario was handled with care and consideration. I've been driving an Acura since 2000 and have no plans of changing that anytime soon.

Chris and Tammy. Thanks so much for the awesome survey. We appreciate it and acknowledge that Brian is a true professional. Too many times we only ...hear negative feedback, so an "Atta Boy" is gladly accepted. Any time you have questions or need help paring a phone feel free to stop in, we are here to help. Thanks Again. Stephen T.

buying car from acura modesto
    January 19, 2012

This acura dealer one of the bad dealer i seen in my life.specially manger of this location. if you want get bad and rude sales person then you buy th...e car from acura.If you donot never go to this dealer in you life.This location manger treat you like a dog

Vindos. I am sorry you feel we didn't did a great job for you. Every opportunity to improve is treated seriously. Our goal is to treat everyone wit...h respect and integrity. Acura of Modesto is locally owned and customer service in priority one. I am sorry we weren't able to do business on the pre-owned 2004 BMW you were interested in. Please give us a chance to redeem ourselves next time you are in the pre-owned market.

Review
    July 5, 2011

Brian was great to work with. Especially the "no pressure" atmosphere. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. An extremely pleasant and professional yo...ung man!

Judy G. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Brian is a professional and really does care about his customers. He is very knowledgable and ...a great communicator. Thanks again. I have posted this review on our testimonial board.

A blessed and greatful customer.
    June 28, 2011

It was my distinct pleasure to purchase a ultra low-milage suv from these folks. Working with Brian, Robert and Jenny was a real blessing. The vehicle... was exactly as advertised on the internet. This venture was well worth the two hour drive to this dealership. I would strongly recommend these good people for your consideration, should you have need of new or gently used vehicle. They are service minded and reminiscent of the integrity, so many competitors in this business, have abandoned. A greatful customer.

Thank you very much. We appreciate the nice comments. I have printed this up and given copies to Brian and Robert. They are hard working and honest ...men, thanks for the recognition. Too many times people let good experiences pass them by without much thought, most people only comment on the negative. Thanks and enjoy that crazy low mileage car you got from us. Steve Thoresen-sales mgr.

Acura of Modesto