• Great experience

Worked with Sal to buy a 2017 Accord LX. Very professional and friendly. I recommend Sal and Tracy Honda to family and friends.

Thanks so much for the great review! Sincerely, Brett

Thanks so much for the great review! Sincerely, Brett

I had an amazing experience buying my new vehicle at Tracy Honda. Rachel Marien made the experience great! Thank you Rachel!

• OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!

Thanks James! It's great to hear that you and your family had such a great experience here!

I want to send a HUGE SHOUT OUT to Rachel Marien and the rest of the Tracy Honda team for helping me lock down a beautiful 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid commuter car. The atmosphere is awesome and kid friendly. My daughter had a great time playing with the toys and sipping some delicious hot chocolate. Special thanks to James Herren, Ola Onipede, and Todd Suender. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

• best help and service !!

Eddie Aabari was the best fast and helpful. Couldn't ask for someone better to look out for my best interest!

Thanks Dianna! It's great to hear Eddie provided you with such excellent service!

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE

I'm glad to hear you got a great deal and had such a great experience here! Sincerely, Brett

Huge Thanks to Geo at Tracy Honda ... He got us a great deal on a smooth and flawless transaction that we couldn't say no to ... professionalism at its finest ... staff and management were very courteous ... highly recommended and looking forward to doing business in the future ... Go see Geo

• My name is Mario da Costa

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review Mario!

Hello I want to say that I have to say thank you for the opportunity to buy the car of my dreams, all deal process was very effectively they were very regardfuls I want to say that Rachel Marien made a excellent work making the deal. Thank you Tracy Honda ¿

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review Mario!

• Best Team

Thank you for letting us know the team here provided you with such great service! Sincerely, Brett

I inquired about a car online and received a text message from Rachel. When I can in, Rachel was with working with another customer but she came to speak to me and brought Anna over to work with me. Anna was knowledgeable and NOT PUSHY. Rachel and Anna were wonderful and I would recommend them both. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! Sincerely, Brett

Stop by Tracy Honda today looking for new car Rachel Marien work though all process come out with big smiles highly recommended Tracy Honda and Rachel Marien

• Great Experience When Buying 2017 Accord XLE

Thanks for letting us know that our team provided you with such excellent service! Kind regards, Brett

We recently shopped around for a 2017 Honda XL-E with Navigation and Sensing. We contacted 7 Honda Dealerships including the SF Bay Area and found Tracy Honda to have the best price by far. Frank, the Fleet Manager, clearly wanted our business more than the other dealerships. He proposed a no nonsense, out the door price in a matter of a few minutes. Joe in Sales was a true professional when leading us through the buying process. Joe also proved to be quite experienced when demonstrating the Accord's many features and he did so in a patient and respectful manner. Overall a great experience at a family-owned dealership. We would definitely buy from Tracy Honda again and will recommend family and friends to buy from them as well!

• 2016 Odyssey - Great experience

Thanks so much for the great review!

Thanks Anna Alvarez for helping us to make the deal. She is friendly and patient which made us comfortable. We are very happy for this perfect Christmas gift.

Thanks so much for the great review!