Tracy Honda

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 46 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience with Tracy Honda & Gordon.
    June 27, 2017

I was looking for a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla for my teenage girls to drive. A Honda Civic GX at Tracy Honda came up on my cars.com search. We c...ould not be happier with our new natural gas vehicle. We live in the Bay Area and are enjoying the cost and HOV lane benefits of a Natural Gas Vehicle. Gordon was great to work with, low pressure, and has quickly answered my one or two follow-up questions. I've already recommended Tracy Honda to friends.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate your business and recommendations!

April 18, 2017

I had an amazing experience buying my new vehicle at Tracy Honda. Rachel Marien made the experience great! Thank you Rachel!

Thank you so much for this awesome review!

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!
    February 17, 2017

I want to send a HUGE SHOUT OUT to Rachel Marien and the rest of the Tracy Honda team for helping me lock down a beautiful 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid comm...uter car. The atmosphere is awesome and kid friendly. My daughter had a great time playing with the toys and sipping some delicious hot chocolate. Special thanks to James Herren, Ola Onipede, and Todd Suender. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Thanks James! It's great to hear that you and your family had such a great experience here!

best help and service !!
    February 13, 2017

Eddie Aabari was the best fast and helpful. Couldn't ask for someone better to look out for my best interest!

Thanks Dianna! It's great to hear Eddie provided you with such excellent service!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE
    January 26, 2017

Huge Thanks to Geo at Tracy Honda ... He got us a great deal on a smooth and flawless transaction that we couldn't say no to ... professionalism at it...s finest ... staff and management were very courteous ... highly recommended and looking forward to doing business in the future ... Go see Geo

I'm glad to hear you got a great deal and had such a great experience here! Sincerely, Brett

My name is Mario da Costa
    January 23, 2017

Hello I want to say that I have to say thank you for the opportunity to buy the car of my dreams, all deal process was very effectively they were very... regardfuls I want to say that Rachel Marien made a excellent work making the deal. Thank you Tracy Honda ¿

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review Mario!

Best Team
    January 5, 2017

I inquired about a car online and received a text message from Rachel. When I can in, Rachel was with working with another customer but she came to sp...eak to me and brought Anna over to work with me. Anna was knowledgeable and NOT PUSHY. Rachel and Anna were wonderful and I would recommend them both. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Thank you for letting us know the team here provided you with such great service! Sincerely, Brett

January 5, 2017

Stop by Tracy Honda today looking for new car Rachel Marien work though all process come out with big smiles highly recommended Tracy Honda and Rachel... Marien

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! Sincerely, Brett

Great Experience When Buying 2017 Accord XLE
    January 3, 2017

We recently shopped around for a 2017 Honda XL-E with Navigation and Sensing. We contacted 7 Honda Dealerships including the SF Bay Area and found Tr...acy Honda to have the best price by far. Frank, the Fleet Manager, clearly wanted our business more than the other dealerships. He proposed a no nonsense, out the door price in a matter of a few minutes. Joe in Sales was a true professional when leading us through the buying process. Joe also proved to be quite experienced when demonstrating the Accord's many features and he did so in a patient and respectful manner. Overall a great experience at a family-owned dealership. We would definitely buy from Tracy Honda again and will recommend family and friends to buy from them as well!

Thanks for letting us know that our team provided you with such excellent service! Kind regards, Brett

2016 Odyssey - Great experience
    December 27, 2016

Thanks Anna Alvarez for helping us to make the deal. She is friendly and patient which made us comfortable. We are very happy for this perfect Christm...as gift.

Thanks so much for the great review!

Tracy Honda