Bill Dodge Kia of Saco

3.8
  • Great place, Great Deal

This place is just amazing! Even though we have a Nissan Dealer in our own City, we keep getting the best deal, best price, and best service from the people at Bill Dodge Nissan of Saco. We priced out a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder and Bill Dodge gave us more for our trade and saved us thousands over everyone else. Bob and Dan were friendly and not pushy at all, we like that over other Dealers we have dealt with. The New showroom is really very nice, you can watch them service your car through the large windows and seating area, and the Large Screen T.V. makes waiting for service very nice. It's just so pleasant dealing with honest friendly people, I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't drive 15 minutes to buy a vehicle and save big time. This is our families 4th new vehicle from the Nissan of Saco Dealership, and I'm sure it won't be our last! Thanks to all the staff at Bill Dodge for treating us with respect and dignity, and again thanks for the great deal!

• 2017 Kia Sportage EX Lease

We had an excellent experience working with this dealership. Thank you!

We had an excellent experience working with this dealership. Thank you!

• Mike LeBorgne

Went very good.Thanks Brian !!! I will recommend, Bill Dodge of Saco,Maine odge of Saco,Maine m end. Bill Dodge -Saco,Maine

• Always an Excellent experience!

I've purchased my last three vehicles from Bill Dodge, the latest from Bill Dodge KIA of Saco and have been very well treated each and every time. Service and parts are reasonably priced. Diagnostics have been accurate, thorough and work was completed on-time. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

• Always a pleasure to do business with KIA Saco.

It has always been a pleasure to do business at KIA Saco,whether it was having my 2008 Sportage serviced,purchasing my 2015 Sportage or learning more about my vehicles the sales and service people have always been there for me.

Hi Chuck! Thank you for the great review. We're so happy to hear you've had great experiences working with Kia of Saco. If there is ever anything you need, always feel reach to reach out.

• Love my new Sportage!

The buying process was painless. They were very accommodating and worked hard to provide me with a fair purchase price. Rob Williams was a pleasure to work with and provided a very good overview of the cars features.

• 2016 Kia Forte Purchase

I had a great experience at Bill Dodge buying a 2016 Kia Forte. Low sales pressure and responsive negotiating to get to the price I was willing to pay. In the end, we both gave a little which leads to successful outcome. Matt and Brian were great and I love the vehicle.

• Nice 2015 Optima EX

Bought my 2rd car at this dealer. overall pretty good. A few hoops to jump through, but that's buying a car.

• I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!

I Love my new car and they couldn't have made the process any easier or faster!!! Thank you!!!

• Bill Dodge Kia of Saco

I have purchased many cars in my life time and each time I dreaded going to the dealership. It started with emails to Matt at Bill Dodge Kia of Saco. He was so helpful on helping us narrow down our search for the right vehicle. Then it ended with Rob at the same location. Great customer service!!! He spent time on explaining everything we needed to know and the process. I will certainly be buying my next car at the location