• TOP NOTCH Customer Service

If you are looking for a new/used car, go to Hansel Ford and seek out the salesperson Julio Perez! I cant stress enough how important that statement is when purhasing a vehicle from them. In the past year, I have purchased 2 used vehicles from Hansel and both times Julio assisted me...correction...took care of me and my family. I promise on everything that is good in this world, Julio will not disappoint when it comes to excellent customer service. Many thanks again Julio!

• Leasing

Friendly staff and easy to make a deal! Drew was of excellent assistance and at the same time very knowledgeable about models and financing options.

• Hansel Ford Fusion SE 2017

Drew helped us with the purchase of a 2017 Fusion. Not only did he take the time to explain to us the features of the car, he also gave us useful tips and advice. In the end, he surprised us with a little photoshoot of our new car... he even placed a big red bow on the hood of the Fusion purchased, which was a very nice touch! Thanks, Drew for an outstanding service!

• Thank you!!

Drew was great! Helped me get into a slightly used Subaru.

Drew was great! Helped me get into a slightly used Subaru.

• Drew is my go to guy when I need a car

You'll get "Red carpet" treatment every time when I buy a new car through Drew Gotleib. He and the Hansel crew are always pleasant and super easy to work with. Thanks guys. Will return again and again.

• Great Salesman!

Been buying vehicles at Hansel Ford for nearly 20 years and I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Drew is the best salesman in the business and he really cares about his clients! He listens to what you need and works hard to get you the vehicle you want for the price you can afford. I wouldn't buy anything else than a Ford and I'll only buy one from Drew at Hansel!

• Go c drew

I purchased 4 cars at the same time. Drew Gotlieb made the process easy and fun... i will ALWAYS shop at Hansel Ford, as long as Drew is there..

• Shopping for new fusion

Really wanted a focus but keena turned me to a new fusion i love the bigger car he made me realize how small the focus really is.

• I went in looking for new car

Went in looking for a new focus and was shown how small it was and Keena my salesman showed me a fusion and i absolutely fell in love with it the drive, size, and fuel economy Go to him if you wanted to be treated like a friend not just a customer. I promise 20 minutes in you will forget he is a salesman and will feel like a long time friend.

• Quality of Excellence

Professional and friendly staff overall. Thank you Gaby!

Professional and friendly staff overall. Thank you Gaby!