Platinum Chevrolet

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 211 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Salesperson
    August 6, 2017

I came in on a Saturday and was approached by Frankie. He asked what I was looking for in a vehicle (full size SUV, used, etc.) and asked what they h...ad in stock. Frankie wasted no time showing me what options were available, and after a short while, I found my new (to me) vehicle. Frankie was knowledgable about what was in stock and what features everything came with, and was great to work with when working with financing and paperwork. I cannot recommend him enough, so much so that I am putting in a review so that anybody looking for a dealer will look for him - I don't write reviews often, but I was impressed by my experience here today.

Awesome dealer experience
    April 13, 2018

Tommy Meehan was great he assisted in the whole car buying process from the beginning. He showed me vehicles told me all about them and what options t...hey had and walked us through the whole process.

Customer Focused
    March 20, 2018

I had a great experience at Platinum Chevy. I think we get what we give. If we give time and respect we get that back in kind. Tommy Meehan was great.... He was knowledgeable and accommodating. He didn't push a hard sell, the car pretty much sold itself. Tommy was there to help, very patient, very thoughtful, funny and kind. This dealership is all about the customer, but it is a business, so like I said, mutual respect. Also, Platinum Chevy is a local sponsor of RVLL, so if you go for a test drive make sure you thank them for their sponsorship!

Good experience
    February 9, 2018

I worked with Tommy Meehan on test driving and purchasing a Chevy Bolt. He worked with my car requirements and budget. No games. It was a pleasure ...working with him.

2008 Malibu
    February 1, 2018

The service attendant was prompt, and knowledgeable. The parts department was also very helpful. My remarks were about 70 characters, and was still ...highlighted but was okay starting with the "b" in but.

bought truck
    December 1, 2017

Tommy Meehan sold my my dodge. tommy was very uprobt with the truck. we went on a good test ride and was very succsefull. he was nice about offering ...if we needed somthing to drink or anything to eat. Tommy was a very good sales mane and im walking away with a new truck

A great place to buy a Chevy Bolt
    November 24, 2017

We wanted to buy a Chevy Bolt with the Sonoma Clean Power so we called Tommy Meehan and he was terrific! He texted me back numerous times answering a...ll of my questions so I we were both on the same page when I came in to Platinum Chevrolet. When it was time to pour over the numbers, Tim Hunt, the finance guy, was super patient and explained the pros and cons of leasing as opposed to purchasing a new car. Tim enen ran a practice invoice so he could show me exactly how all the fees are calculated. What a great thing! They showed us documentation of several different models and found the best one for our family. Thanks Tommy and Tim and Platinum Chevrolet!

A great Bolt buying experience!
    November 24, 2017

After doing some research, my family and I decided that a Chevy Bolt might suit our family. Taking advantage of the Sonoma Clean Power rebates, we wer...e directed to Platinum Chevrolet, and we couldn't be happier! From the first call, salesman Tommy Meehan was as helpful as could be. He was so patient with us, answering all of our questions to our satisfaction. Tricky financial questions were easily and logically explained by Tim Hunt, the finance handler. All in all, a great experience. Thank you Tommy, Tim and Platinum Chevrolet for making our car leasing experience a breeze!

Bolt EV Lease
    November 12, 2017

Outstanding customer service from Tommy Meehan, will definitely come see him on next lease or purchase. Thank you Tommy!!!

This place is great!!!!
    November 8, 2017

Tommy Meehan really went to bat for my daughter. Thank you for your awesome service.

Platinum Chevrolet