New 866-969-1792

• Great service

I had a great experience getting my camaro the service was great and fast

I had a great experience getting my camaro the service was great and fast

• Unethical dealer

Terrible experience all around! Would never have expected to be treated so poorly. Sales department, service separately, management...strung us along with no real resolution. Witnessed another customer with service issues not being taken care of. Seems to be their MO. Stay away!

We appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Platinum Chevrolet take our reviews very seriously. If you'd like, please contact us to make your experience a positive one. Platinum Chevrolet, (707) 525-1800

• Great service, 5k mile inspection, Oil Change

It was quick and easy and luckily I live to close to the dealership. They answered all my questions and gave me very detailed answers on what would be done to my vehicle in the time that it will be in the dealership. Keep up the good work!

• New car purchase

We had an overall great experience at Platinum Chevrolet dealership. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. They gave our buying experience 100% attention. I'll tell all my friends. Thank you Harvey & Linda Johnson

• Great Service great staff!

I have been taking all my cars to Platinum for many years. The service is the best! From making the appointment, drop off to pickup I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. The Volt is the the 3rd car I have purchased form Platinum it is the best car I have ever owned. Keep up the good work! Thank you

• GREAT SERVICE

Thank You John Cox for your professional and honest service sprinkled with a great attitude of caring and laughter...Merry Christmas!!!!

• MR SHADRICK

VERY QUICK AND DONE WELL,THIS IS THE BEST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE

• Car service

The received excellent service and am very satisfied.

The received excellent service and am very satisfied.

• Great customer service, need a bigger lot.

Rocky was a great salesperson and was a contributing factor to why I leased the 2016 Chevy Volt. He was persistent but never rude. I hope I can purchase another car from Rocky and the Chevy Platinum team in the near future.

• Great service

Was very well taken care of and was made comfortable while I waited for my car to be service.