Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Volvo sales and maintenance
    August 17, 2017

I bought the 2015 XC70 car through Smothers and know every-one there. The XC70 is my 9th Volvo, presently garaged next to the fully restored 1971 1800...E. Most of them were acquired used and Smothers has always been helpful with minor service issues and with good advice and parts for my own work on these cars. The lastest vehicle is one of three, picked up at the factory in Göteborg. The other two: The 1966 P1800 and the 1971 142E. Smothers - excellent! Søren B., Saint Helena, California (yes - I'm Danish)

Phillip Mitchell
    August 14, 2017

I feel like the Salesman was just going through the motions when replying to my request for pictures of a Mercedes S-550

A Great Experience!
    September 21, 2016

The sales person was amazing! I had spoken with him the day before and expressed interest in the car. I mentioned that I would be by in the morning ...with my husband. He already had the car being detailed when we arrived. The finance process was seamless and each person we met was friendly and personable.

Buy a Volvo from Smothers!
    August 30, 2016

Ron was awesome! He communicated clearly. There was no confusion and the process was very fast. My husband and I were both extremely satisfied with th...e ease of the transaction. If you are interesting in becoming a Volvo owner in the Bay Area, go to Smothers and ask for Ron!

The best dealer to work with....Period!
    June 21, 2016

Just purchased a 2016 Audi Q5 for my wife's birthday! It was by far the best vehicle purchase I've ever had....Ron and John were terrific to work with... and they were very fair on the price we negotiated. I drove two hours to test drive the car and it was worth the effort. The car was parked out front when I arrived, it was totally detailed and I didn't feel pressured to buy the car. Paperwork was easy and they even drove the car to my home at no extra charge. If you are in the market for a used car or a new car I would highly recommend you take the time to visit this dealership!

Great service.
    June 17, 2013

Jarrad the sales person is very helpful and efficient. Made the purchacing process quick and easy.

Top Dealer
    March 14, 2013

Awesome all around. This dealer and its counterpart Smothers European has some of the finest folks in the business. Customer is first priority and hon...esty is the policy.

Best in the area
    March 14, 2013

One of the most honest dealerships in NorCal. Period. Knowledgable staff and professional service all around. I would not hesitate to recommend these ...folks to the Pope. Bar none, you can't go wrong.

Lexus RX350
    May 26, 2012

Saw the vehicle on Cars.com contacted dealer to see if vehicle was still available. Upon arriving at dealership was told vehicle was already sold.

The vehicle was available at the time of the call. Unfortunately someone else bought the vehicle before the client was able to come by. This does no...t happen often but we can't assume everyone will show up and the vehicle is for sale during that time. We pride ourselves on honesty and customer service. We do apologize

Best Volvo Dealer in Santa Rosa
    November 10, 2011

Welcomed by a smiling Sales Manager after preliminary inquires via the internet,the Salesman Ron Cope got me behind the wheel of a sleek new 2012 C70 ...hardtop convertible within minutes. After leaving the dealer I continued to do more internet shopping to find exactly the color and features I desired. Armed with the information, Ron and I negotiated a very competitive price for a 2012 Celestial Blue model. I returned a few days later to find the car all ready to picked up, signed the papers, and drove off in minimal time. I thank John, Ron, and finance manager Erin for the straight forward and efficiently satisfactory job with minimal hassle.

Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa