Mercedes-Benz of Santa Rosa

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 21, 2016

Just purchased a 2016 Audi Q5 for my wife's birthday! It was by far the best vehicle purchase I've ever had....Ron and John were terrific to work with... and they were very fair on the price we negotiated. I drove two hours to test drive the car and it was worth the effort. The car was parked out front when I arrived, it was totally detailed and I didn't feel pressured to buy the car. Paperwork was easy and they even drove the car to my home at no extra charge. If you are in the market for a used car or a new car I would highly recommend you take the time to visit this dealership!

June 17, 2013

Jarrad the sales person is very helpful and efficient. Made the purchacing process quick and easy.

March 14, 2013

Awesome all around. This dealer and its counterpart Smothers European has some of the finest folks in the business. Customer is first priority and honesty... is the policy.

March 14, 2013

One of the most honest dealerships in NorCal. Period. Knowledgable staff and professional service all around. I would not hesitate to recommend these folks... to the Pope. Bar none, you can't go wrong.

May 26, 2012

Saw the vehicle on Cars.com contacted dealer to see if vehicle was still available. Upon arriving at dealership was told vehicle was already sold.

The vehicle was available at the time of the call. Unfortunately someone else bought the vehicle before the client was able to come by. This does no...t happen often but we can't assume everyone will show up and the vehicle is for sale during that time. We pride ourselves on honesty and customer service. We do apologize

November 10, 2011

Welcomed by a smiling Sales Manager after preliminary inquires via the internet,the Salesman Ron Cope got me behind the wheel of a sleek new 2012 C70 hardtop... convertible within minutes. After leaving the dealer I continued to do more internet shopping to find exactly the color and features I desired. Armed with the information, Ron and I negotiated a very competitive price for a 2012 Celestial Blue model. I returned a few days later to find the car all ready to picked up, signed the papers, and drove off in minimal time. I thank John, Ron, and finance manager Erin for the straight forward and efficiently satisfactory job with minimal hassle.