3.8
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Great Service

Came here to by our daughter her first car. There was not a lot of pressure and we were even allowed to have our mechanic stop by and overlook the vehicle. Everyone was kind and treated us nicely.

• Great service!

Very good experience buying a car from them. Scott was wonderful and very helpful. He was not pushy and didn't make us feel pressured to buy. They also have a good inventory of cars. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Very helpful and accomodating

Very pleasant and helpful. They allowed me to take the car to an independent inspection without any reservation.

• Very Friendly .

Very friendly & helpful. I never felt pressured to buy. Definitely recommend them. The girl that helped me out was very pleasant.

• Not pressured, but not impressed.

I found the car and was very interested in buying the car. There were small problems with tires, but nothing was offered to offset problems and dealer's response was that it was "wear and tear, but the car was in great shape". They didn't seem to want to sell the car and felt that someone would buy the car rather quickly. So, I decided against buying there.