Anderson of St. Joseph Kia Mitsubishi

174 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Anderson of St. Joseph Kia Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Best experience ever

Great experience from start to finish great selection of vehicles and worked to meet our terms very hard and was successful

• Greg Minser

My husband and I looked at several places before this Kia Anderson in St Joseph Mo, after talking with Greg, he was very patient with me and found a car I really Loved, and kept us well informed. Again GREG IS A SUPER STAR!!! THANK YOU, WILL BE COMING BK AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

• Great experience!

After a bad experience at another Kansas City Mitsubishi dealer, I'm glad I went to Anderson Mitsubishi. I feel I was treated fairly, with respect and honestly. Found exactly what I was looking for and was very pleased with the price and financing! Would highly recommend this dealer and Mitsubishi to anyone! The transaction was completed quickly and without hassle. Since I was selling my car to an individual, Anderson offered to deliver my new car to me. I feel they went above and beyond!

• This dealership

Customer service has always been the very best when I have taken my vehicle. The technicians know what they are doing and the service agents are just as knowledgeable when it comes to Kia vehicles. You need to go here if you need work completed or to buy a new car.

• Awesome people and service

Greg was an awesome person helped me everyway he could ans got me into a new car. It was the best.

• Traded 2 cars in on a new truck- happy customer!

No pressure sales, clean showroom, large inventory. Traded 2 cars in on a new truck. Good trade in values and good price on the new truck. We did our homework and got the deal we wanted. Brandon was a great sales rep!

• Amazing

I knew what I wanted from looking at Kia souls and wanted the kenitic edition. Searched everywhere for the best deal. Some places were cheaper but at Anderson Kia in St Joe...well...just no substitute. Lee made the experience amazing and was out the door in no time. The staff was amazing and just the whole experience was well worth it. Sometimes price isnt always something that needs to be the bottom line. How well they take care of you is what is important to me. And these guys do it!

• Better than most
    July 27, 2016

My Kia Optima purchase was handled by Treston Morgan, who was friendly, responsive, and honest about the sale. Over the years, I've bought a lot of cars, and this ranked as one of the more pleasant experiences (can you actually say that about buying a car?) In this case, yes. Treston quoted me a price, assured me it was bottom line down to the penny, and to my pleasant surprise, that is exactly what I paid. No last minute surprise fees, add-ons, or dealer charges. Even the person handling the Finance desk that day was very friendly and easy to deal with. (It's true). We passed up 5 dealers close to where we live and drove quite a distance to do business with Anderson Kia. Based on this experience, we will do it again.

• Greg Misner
    June 13, 2016

Wonderful service and help was received during the purchase of my new Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Greg was awesome and also Anthony with the paperwork. Explanations on different options on my vehicle and those I didn't remember were solved by a phone call. Never have I had this much help. GREAT WORK Greg.

• Very Friendly, Helpful Crew Thanks Triston
    March 19, 2016

First time buying here, I was not pressured or hurried with my purchase. Ask for Treston Morgan for a great experience in buying a car.