Billy Craft Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very stress free transaction!

Bo (my sales guy) was very informative and answered any questions. Professionalism at it's highest. Had all paperwork ahead of time. Easy transaction! I would recommend Billy Craft to any of my friends and family!

Professional and enthusiastic! These guys make it...

Professional and enthusiastic! These guys make it happen. Brendan Morse was our salesperson and he did an amazing job. He truly is a rock star.

Excellent customer service with gratitude to the staff...

Excellent customer service with gratitude to the staff for such a wonderful car buying experience! Love my new SUV! Thank you to everyone that helped me!

4.2

used vehicle

willing to work with me to get good price the truck that I was looking to buy. sales person was very helpful getting me my vehicle.

Bo Johnson and the rest of the crew was great.

Bo was very helpful with the purchase of this truck. He was not pushy and helped in any way possible. He went above and beyond.

They were incredibly helpful throughout the entire...

They were incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and went out of their way. Bo Johnson got me and my car all set up before I left the lot!

Great customer service

Brendan Morse went above and beyond to assist in making our purchase so convenient, everything was ready to go as soon as we arrived. Excellent customer service..

Excellent customer service

They were extremely accommodating to my needs when purchasing my new car. Everything went smoothly, there were no delays, and they were honest and straightforward about every aspect of my car purchase. I highly recommend purchasing your next car from Billy Craft and I will not hesitate to buy from them again.

Above and Beyond

Our salesman, Ottis Brown III, went above and beyond in his effort to assist in our new car purchase. He was leaving for the day, saw us looking at a Jeep and he stayed late answering all of our questions. He was timely on phone calls and texting, was completely transparent in the product and cost, and truly had our best interest throughout the process. We were looking at other vehicles at other dealers, but Ottis's interest and his warmth, sealed the deal for us. Thank you. Todd and Gail Olsen

4.0

Excellent dealership im very pleased with my truckd im...

Excellent dealership im very pleased with my truckd im very happy with the service from the staff at billy craft Chrysler dodge i would tell anybody to buy here !!