3.7
  • Ford F-150

The service that I have received was excellent! I felt like I was family there, I didn't feel like they were trying to make money off me. The dealers I had talked to gave me honest opinions and reviews they have heard about the car before. I'd like to go there everytime I get a vehicle. Rate 11/10 loved it!!

• Very disappointing

We were looking for a good quality used vehicle for my husband for work. We saw a Mazda Tribute advertised and called ahead to check on the condition. Mind you, this was going to be used for business, and my husband specifically asked about the condition of the body and if there was any rust. We were told we would be very happy and there was no rust. We drove 90 miles and when we got to the lot we saw the Tribute that we were interested in. The rear bumper was cracked, the letters that spelled out TRIBUTE were all broken and/or missing, and there was significant rust on the rear door. Needless to say, we were very disappointed and left immediately.

• they found me a 1998 Corolla for me!

Great environment, Sales Associates, and great value for the price. Thank You! - James

• Great Selection!

Process was quick and easy. They had a ton of selection for the price range I was interested in. Thanks!

• Bought a Acura TL from here

Wonderful people and it was a very easy buying experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

• Never buy from this dealer

Ill never buy another car from neader motors this dealer will tell you he will fix problems with the car if you buy it but after you sign paperwork and if it cant be fixed cheap well guess what happens its now your problem and it well sorry have a nice day