Chuck Barber Mitsubishi

Average based on 38 reviews.
  • Great Service!

My wife and I just purchased the Outlander Sport from Chuck Barber Mitsubishi. We can honestly say this was the best car buying experience we ever had. This was the first dealership we went to and because of the exceptional service provided, it was our last. You can tell this dealership is run by a great family because they make you feel right at home and like you are part of their family. The honest and personal interest these wonderful people showed us will bring us back in the future. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great vehicle with equally great service!

Seth! Thanks again for giving us a chance! We were so happy to get the perfect car for you and your wife! So glad that you love it and we look forward to working with you guys again in the future!

• We would definitely buy from them again.

Just bought a vehicle from Barbers. It was very refreshing to get excellent service without the high pressured shark attack tactics that most dealerships use. Everybody we dealt with was very helpful. We would definitely buy from them again. Jay Jensen

• Great service and experience!

Great job, service and prices. I will recommend this to my family and friends.

Great job, service and prices. I will recommend this to my family and friends.

• Great services!

No pressure very knowledgeable! Thanks for the great experience!

No pressure very knowledgeable! Thanks for the great experience!

• Such a pleasant experience

My daughter just bought her first car. The guys at Chuck Barber Mutsubishi made it such a pleasant experience. They were not pushy. They helped her get the best rate on her loan. She is so happy!!

• Good experience, friendly and efficient.

Had a good experience with them. Services are also good, staff are friendly and efficient.

• Great experience with the team!

Great experience with the team there. Can wait to start getting some time behind the wheel.

• Amazing dealership

Amazing dealership. Loved working with them and I will go back.

Amazing dealership. Loved working with them and I will go back.

• Very nice sales associates

Very nice sales associates. Felt like an honest family company. Answered all my question.

• Extremely nice and accommodating

Everyone we dealt with at barber bros was extremely nice and accommodating, especially Swann. Thanks for a great experience.