New 888-482-1668 Dealer Website
Used 888-904-2341 Email Dealer
Service 877-283-3766

1080 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chevrolet of Naperville from DealerRater.com
  • Customer Experience Outstanding

This dealer had exactly the car I wanted, gave me a fair price, added a few extras and sent us on our way very happy! The salesman, Eddie, was very helpful...gave us anything we asked for. The 'pit-stop' benefit is awesome and the delivery coordinator was very responsive.

• Awesome dealership, Great people, good hospitality
    March 28, 2017

Dealers are good people, very helpful and find what you are looking for. Will definitely be back for my next vehicle and also will reccomend to all of my friends

• Awesome job!

I recently bought a Chevrolet Traverse. I decided to take my new car to an authorized Chevrolet Dealer. I am happy with the service and all the maintenance work that was performed on my "Raven".

• Nice visit

Very nice staff. Follow up call the next day to thank you for my visit was a nice touch.

• I bought my car here because of my Sales rep
    March 23, 2017

I'm the typical online researcher making sure I'm getting the right deal. I found the car I was looking for on your website went in and was greeted with a smile. My rep was straight forward, very informative, made it personable, and made the deal painless. I'm a salesman so I appreciate a sale done properly from beginning to end and I definitely got it when I came and bought here. Thanks Will. You sir got yourself a residual customer.

• Easy process, good people, good deal
    March 23, 2017

I bought a car from here and it was a really easy process. I took my time, looked around a lot, and asked a ton of questions. Never felt pressured to take a certain car, the salesman just helped me find the right one I wanted. I'm very happy with my car and would definitely come back the next time I need a new car.

• Rockstar sales dude!
    March 23, 2017

My husband and I were shopping for a new vehicle because our family is growing rapidly!! We were greeted with a huge smile and an even bigger personality!!! Will was outstanding at giving us all the information and knowledge that helped us decide on our new vehicle. We are so happy with our purchase and even happier with the customer service. We will be recommending everyone we know to shop at Chevrolet of Naperville and to go see Will!!!!

• Great help in Buying a New Colorado

Nothing but helpful in working with me to find financing. Jessica was great in working through all of our questions.

Jason, that's fantastic! We're so thrilled that Jessica could help you out with your purchase. We hope to see you again soon!

• Thanks

Pete was a big help in assisting me With understanding all the work that needed done. I appreciate his advice and guidance.

Diane, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're so happy that Pete could help you! We hope to see you again for any future automotive needs!

• Nice Experience
    March 20, 2017

We went to Chevrolet of Naperville to check out the Chevrolet Spark because of good reviews on the internet. We looked at several models outside before entering the showroom. In side we were greeted by our salesman, whose nickname is Iggy. He said there were were good deals being offered on the Spark and asked if we would like to take a drive. After returning from the test track he offered to let us take a Spark home to drive for the rest of the day. We chatted a bit and sat down to talk about a price for the vehicle. He offered several discounts, and relayed our counter-offers to the GM. We agreed on a price and drove a new car home. I've bought several new cars over the years and would describe this as the most pleasant experience I've ever experienced.