New 866-348-1327 Dealer Website
Used 888-543-0506 Email Dealer
Service 888-821-4521

• Great service at Douglas!

I bought a car from Nick Malanga at Douglas VW. I went to a VW dealer close to my house and wasn't impressed. I tried Douglas and wow! What a difference! Nick was great in every way! I love my car!

• Service is Excellent

I've bought one, and leased one car from Douglas Motors. Both sales (Nick) and service (Brian) are top notch. I don't like being "sold to", and have never felt I was. Service is clean and courteous, and they even wash your car for free, and provide snacks while you wait for your car. As a woman, I often feel uncomfortable dealing with repair shops, but NEVER have felt uncomfortable here. Take my word for it, you will not be sorry you bought or leased from Douglas.

• Best service for a vw buyer!

I had a great experience. My second new car and this went very smooth, much better than last time elsewhere. NickM did a great job.

• best volkswager dealer

I has the fun experience at Douglas VW with Nick the salesman. He made it easy for me to find a car and take it home. He is the best!

• I love Douglas!

I had Nick Malanga as a salesman. The price was right and the service was great. Enough said! Thanks!

• Nick is the best salesman!

I worked with Nick Malanga. He found the right color for me and the other guys tried to sell me a color I didn't want. Thanks Nick!

• Great Experience

We just got our second VW from Simon Krugly at Douglas VW. We couldn't be happier with the Tiguan or the amazing deal. Great experience - straightforward, honest. Definitely recommend Simon and Douglas VW

• Brian in SERVICE is the best

I bought a car here and was lucky to have Brian Ardente assigned as the service advisor for my initial service. have requested him everytime since. Helpful, honest and on-time. All I can ask. Thanks Brian.

• Great dealership!

See Simon he was awesome!! Got my new vw in just an hour! Great place !

See Simon he was awesome!! Got my new vw in just an hour! Great place !

• Great Experience!

Please go see Simon in sales, been working with him for years now, always a pleasure! Thanks for referral fee too