Douglas Volkswagen

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I love Douglas
    May 1, 2017

I purchased a 2011 Jetta, 2013 Jetta, 2016 Jetta and my brother purchased a 2011 Jetta as well, my son will be purchasing there also, we bought our ca...rs from David Suchocki, a wonderful salesman, he's friendly, professional, we will not let you down.......my family has adopted him in the family and vice versa....Come on in and see David, I guarantee he will not let you down...Would I recommend them to my friends or family???? HELL YEA.

Great!
    February 10, 2018

I went in thinking I would be there all day. But I was in and out and got the BEST first car I can ever ask for. They were so patient with me, and I e...njoyed my time there. I went to another dealership before and it took forever. The first question I was asked was “how much would you like to pay? What would make you happy”. I recommend Roger!

Happy guys at Douglas! Fun to buy a car!
    January 29, 2018

I am very happy with my purchase. A deal in my budget, yet the right car for my needs as well. Nick Malagna did it all! I recommend these guys!

Very Professional
    December 30, 2017

I have been looking for atleast 4 months for a car.So I went to Douglas Volkswagen just to see if i will get approved.I went to 8 dealers before hand...,who all said guaranteed credit approval,yea ok more like 8 inquiries on my credit report and not one approved me cause of my credit.Well yesterday Dave Suchocki not only got me approved, he got me in a car I wanted, a VW GTI. He also gave me alot of advice that I never even thought about.So I would recommend Dave @ Douglas Volkswagen 10 out of 10 times. See for yourself,you won't be disappointed one bit. I can't THANK YOU GUY'S ENOUGH...

Best vw dealer around
    December 29, 2017

Yes I am back for another car. I am very happy again with Nick Malanga. he did a great job with everything, like last time. Thanks Nick!

December 9, 2017

Thanks Dave for taking the extra time to find my son the right car. What I appreciated the most was the process. Instead of letting us test drive nu...merous cars to see if we like them, you reversed the process by FIRST researching loans from the proper creditor that would meet our needs. Once that process was completed it was clear what direction we were headed in then the selection and test drive process began. Dave, thank you for helping me secure 2010 Volkswagen for my Son that works with our financial needs, along with being a good quality car.

Never responded
    December 3, 2017

Inquired about the availability of a car By way of the email feature of cars.com. They never responded.

Best service!
    November 21, 2017

I have been going to Douglas Motors for 17 years. I always ask for Dominic to service my cars, because he is honest and fair. He always finds me the b...est value and applies coupons and discounts to my bill when applicable. My grandparents have bought cars from Douglas Motors for over 2 decades and they will also tell you that Dominic excels at product knowledge and service!

Great dealing with Nick Malanga
    October 30, 2017

I leased a car from Nick Malanga. He went out of his way to find me the right color, where the other dealers tried to jam me in cars they had. I am ve...ry happy with Nick and Douglas VW.

Best service in town!
    September 29, 2017

I purchased a car from Nick Malanga. he did a great job finding me the right car. Thanks Nick!

Douglas Volkswagen