Douglas Volkswagen

183 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 28, 2018

I worked with Nic Malagna. He made my buying experience great! I will recommend my friends and family to Douglas! He even called me after pickup to see... if I had any questions! Thanks Nic!

December 25, 2018

Douglas always provides exceptional, courteous service. They go above and beyond, especially if I don't understand a feature. They are only too... happy to go with me to the car and explain (show me where) anything is that I do not understand.

• April 27, 2018

I bought my second car from Nick M. He gave great service again, and made sure I understood the new complicated redio and apple carplay system, which... is easy to work once he set everything up. Thanks Nick an Douglas

December 19, 2018

Customer service representative Brian was excellent yet again. He already knew it was me before I walked in the door which meant he had already reviewed... his service appointments for the day and familiarized himself with them. And this was early in the morning. The work was done according to plan and schedule which was appreciated as it allowed me to pick the car up during my lunch break. In addition, I was very pleased at having the car washed and interior vacuumed. They did a nice job cleaning the wheels too. It may not seem like much, but all else being equal that's another strong mark in the VW dealers favor for getting my business again over someplace else.

Hi Steve- Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We always strive for excellence in customer service. Brian is awesome! Happy to... hear how helpful he was. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy Driving. Douglas VW Management. Egon Kantor 908-277-3300 x203

December 13, 2018

Brian its always easy to work with. and very accommodating with my requests. He is great! The person in charge to help me get a loner over the phone.... Its a bit difficult and not always the friendliest.

Hi Tania - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Happy to hear how helpful Brian was but will definitely look into the loaner ...issue you had. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy Driving. Douglas VW Management. Egon Kantor 908-277-3300 x203

December 11, 2018

Great Service Manager! Every thing plus was done in service including car wash. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Hi Joe - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We always strive for excellence in customer service. We look forward to seeing y...ou again in the future. Happy Driving. Douglas INFINITI Management.

December 7, 2018

My experience at Douglas VW was perfect. Vlad V was absolutely professional and helpful. This is my third car with Vlad and we recommend Douglas VW and... Vlad to all our friends and family.

Hi Adam - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We always strive for excellence in customer service. Glad to hear how helpful V...lad was. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy Driving. Douglas INFINITI Management.

December 7, 2018

Excellent customer service! My contact was courteous, informative & had my vehicle repaired in the time he quoted. I highly recommend.

Hi there! - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We always strive for excellence in customer service. We look forward to seein...g you again in the future. Happy Driving. Douglas INFINITI Management.

December 7, 2018

I brought my car in for service on 12/3/18 (bad tire) and Brian was extremely helpful in making sure that I received a new tire because the damaged one... could not be repaired. Brian has always taken great care of making sure I fully understand what's wrong with my car and what's going to be done to it so that it's back in tip-top condition. Thank you Brian.

Hi Alice, Thank you for taking the time to offer your great rating and review. We are so glad you had a great experience with Douglas VW. I'm gla...d to hear Brian was helpful and did an outstanding job. Safe driving.

December 5, 2018

Marvin is the man for excellent customer service. He promptly attended to my need and addressed all of my concerns. Lou was also exceptional in his assisting... me with acquiring extended warranties on my used vehicle.

Ippolito, Thank you for taking the time to offer your great rating and review. We are so glad you had a great experience with Douglas VW. I'm gla...d to hear Marvin and Lou were helpful and did an outstanding job. Safe driving.