Auffenberg Volkswagen

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 9, 2017

I'm actually mad I didn't buy my car here because the service department is so amazing!!!

April 29, 2017

My boyfriend and I are currently looking to buy a used car and we stopped at Auffenburg to browse. As We were looking we got some help from one of the... salesmen Alex C. who was very helpful and extremely kind as well. We will definitely be coming back when we are ready to purchase.

April 5, 2017

The entire process was very professional & efficient. The price quoted was the exact price we paid; very unique difference from other dealerships.

December 30, 2015

Recently I stopped in the Auffenburg VW dealer begrudgingly to check prices for tires. I honestly wasn't expecting my interaction to be overly positive... but needed the convience due to placing my father in an assisted living facility. I was so pleasently surprised once I encountered the EXCELLENT service I recieved from Jeff Bean in the service area. They were very busy at least 5 other people waiting to be helped. Jeff Bean looked up and said we'll be with you all in just a minute. It means ALOT to be acknowledged. Once I got to the counter Jeff apologized for the wait and was helpful and polite answering my questions. I made an appointment to get the tires and when I got there I recieved the same treatment. Again, there were 4 or 5 people in there to be helped and Jeff once again told everyone he'll be with us in just a minute. Once I got to the counter I told him I wanted to rent a car for the day,he did his check in process and also contacted someone to help me get the rental process rolling. They both were taking info from at the same time and I was out in less than 15 minutes. When I came back to pick up my car the team again went out of their way to make the end experience as positive as the beginning. He understands the meaning of exceptional customer service. The process was made simple, and I felt like I was appreciated as a customer. I hope it is realized what an excellent ambassador Jeff is to the VW Auffenburg team. Before I walked in that door I would never have considered checking Auffenburg for any of my car needs due to the service I had when purchasing my car, the salesman needed a lesson on customer service. After the service I recently received Auffenburg is a dealership I would now consider.

September 24, 2015

I always walk away from the service department feeling as though they truly car about me and my car. Larry, Jeff and Hailey are always professional and... courteous. I prefer going to the dealership for my car repairs because I know the mechanics are all certified and trained to work on my specific car. They aren't just guessing based on generic knowledge of car repairs. They always stand behind their repairs. Auffenberg will continue to get my service business because of Larry.

September 24, 2015

Larry, the service manager, and his crew are always on top of it. I would highly recommend going to this shop.

July 12, 2015

Stopped by Service Department when warning light came on in my Passat while traveling to Louisville. Larry H. provided efficient, quick and friendly service,... which enabled me to continue my travels with only a minor delay and peace of mind my Passat was safe to drive! Thanks Larry and Service Department!

June 19, 2015

Kudos to Larry the Service manager -took excellent care of me and my issue with my dead battery. Truly a professional!

May 2, 2015

Great service experience from start to finish! It is very refreshing to have your staff greet me in a professional and friendly manner, especially after... having era of bad customer service with other dealerships. After getting the initial paperwork going for my appointment, the young lady at the front desk was very responsive to my needs and thorough with the services being performed on my vehicle.. She informed me of a recall that I didn't know about to perform as well during my visit. Her outgoing personality turned a intimidating expectation into a pleasant experience. I was impressed with the timely manner the department handled my service work to completion. I can honestly say with confidence that I will establish my loyalty with all future needs of my VW Jetta with Auffenberg VW! I highly recommend all VW owners to experience the professional and knowledgeable service that this dealership has to offer. Thank you again for making a positive difference in a customer service atmosphere in which we all have had doubts and disappointment with.

April 27, 2015

Jeff Bean always takes good care of me and my car. He is very friendly and efficient. He informs me of what needs to be done and I trust him. The dealership... is always very clean and I always get my car in and out the same day.