Auffenberg Ford Belleville

New 888-319-3905 Dealer Website
Used 888-821-2259 Email Dealer
Service 866-556-8353

Average based on 101 reviews.
  • ASK FOR TONY GREER

I had been looking for a new or used vehicle for awhile. I had been comparing prices and vehicles from different dealerships. I kept coming back to the Auffenberg site, they have the best selections. I couldn't make up my mind on what vehicle I really wanted but had it narrowed down to 5 total. When I had spoke with Rick on the website and Tony on the phone they said that was no problem..when my husband and I went down to the store unfortunately the cars I had chose were not there. Tony said no problem we will drive over to where they are at..and I'll drive. Tony was the best, he is very down to earth, very people friendly. I found the car I wanted and drove it home the same day. I would and will highly recommend Auffenberg to my friends, family, and even coworkers. And I will tell them to ask for TONY GREER ,, he is the man to see!!! Thank you Tony for everything :)

• Wonderful experience

Congrats Teresa we are glad we could help you find the perfect car for you.

I stopped into Affenberg in Belleville IL to look and see what type of vehicles they may have, and if they would have any in my price range. I was greeted by Brandon Rea, who was very nice and funny. We discussed what I wanted out of a car or SUV, I was looking for a SUV (at first) we looked at the lot he was on first and nothing seemed to fit what I wanted, so he took me over to their other lot to look there, by this time it started to rain. He got us an umbrella (he had gotten wet mostly so I didn't) and on this lot I found my car ¿ no it was not a SUV but I fell in love with a Cadillac STS it had everything I wanted with a few extras. And I also was able to get it under my budget, Brandon was great the whole time as well as the rest of the staff, when I noticed a missing wiper on the car they replaced the missing one and changed the other one. I received a follow up called the next day from Brandon asking how I was liking the car, which was really nice. Had a great experience!! And love my car!!

Congrats Teresa we are glad we could help you find the perfect car for you.

• Great customer service and staff

Congrats to you and your wife Jamelle. We are glad we could help

I had recently looked at a 2014 Chevy Cruze with the assistance of Ryan Thompson. He was very resourceful as to getting me all the info of the vehicle as well as discussing deals and services provided moving forward. My wife and I were very pleased and the ease of purchase was smooth and reasonable! I highly recommend the Auffenberg Ford dealership for folks seeking assistance towards purchasing a new vehicle.

Congrats to you and your wife Jamelle. We are glad we could help

• Awesome

So happy that Shelby and Mark were able to take care of you. Congrats on your new car!

Waited 5 hours to get my car. The process took long but it was worth it. Shelby Spence and Mark Chapman are really helpful. Shelby will go above and beyond most other salesman. Obviously she helped me get the car and she's still helping after I already have it.

• Excellent service

Very nice customer service from David Oxendine. Very friendly and I get a good repair. Thank you.

So happy that our Service Department was able to take care of you.

So happy that our Service Department was able to take care of you.

• Best Car Buying Experience To Date!

Congrats on your new vehicle!

This was the best car buying experience I've had to date. It was laid back, no pressure. My salesman, Ricky Greer was nice, personable and funny. He made me feel very at ease. They got me a reasonable payment and when I got back to financing, Mark Chapman surprised me with the news that my payment was going to be even cheaper!!! From start to finish, it was great and I will buy from there again and would highly recommend Auffenberg Ford to everyone.

Congrats on your new vehicle!

• Berg Is The Word!!!

We are so happy that you were happy with your service! Congrats on your Ford Fusion!!

In my line of work I have been to many dealerships in that past five years, most all of the customer service at these places were acceptable to say the least. During this whole buying process today, I felt like my business really mattered. I was treated with the most respect from the moment that I walked in the door at Auffenberg Bellville, until the time I was handed my keys to my new 2016 Ford Fusion SE. The salesman, Charlie, was very exceptional, very professional, and very understanding taking the time to make sure that I understood each and every step of this buying process. The gentleman that handled the financing part of the buy was also very professional and very helpful. He too made sure that I understood each step in this process. Charlie was there with me almost the whole time. The one thing that really touched me was, I have C.O.P.D. and it was really warm this day; Charlie is not a young man either, he is an awesome Christian as well. He began to transfer everything out of my old car into my new one. Soon he had help from one or two others, I have not seen this type of team work at any other dealer, this Christian act touched my heart. Mr. Auffenberg, you have one heck of a team at the Bellville Dealership, I hope that you are as proud of these people as I am. Thank you for all of your help Bellville I had a truly awesome experience today.

• Great service

I received fantastic service at Aufenberg Belleville.

So happy that you are happy!

I received fantastic service at Aufenberg Belleville.

So happy that you are happy!

• Auffenberg Sales

The salesman was very helpful. However, the car had a horrific smell and looked very dirty. I was surprised this car was allowed to be on the car lot. I was not able to find a car in my price range, but the salesman said he would call when something became available. I have not heard from the dealership in over a week. Not sure I was truly satisfied with this dealership.

We wanted to apologize for your experience at our dealership. It seems that we have dropped the ball. Please reach out to us if you are still in the market.

• GREAT SERVICE

MATT DID A GREAT JOB AND MADE BUYING MY 2013 F150 EASY, SLY ALSO MY THE FINANCE PART WONDERFUL

Congrats on your F150!!!