Auffenberg Ford Belleville

• ASK FOR TONY GREER

I had been looking for a new or used vehicle for awhile. I had been comparing prices and vehicles from different dealerships. I kept coming back to the Auffenberg site, they have the best selections. I couldn't make up my mind on what vehicle I really wanted but had it narrowed down to 5 total. When I had spoke with Rick on the website and Tony on the phone they said that was no problem..when my husband and I went down to the store unfortunately the cars I had chose were not there. Tony said no problem we will drive over to where they are at..and I'll drive. Tony was the best, he is very down to earth, very people friendly. I found the car I wanted and drove it home the same day. I would and will highly recommend Auffenberg to my friends, family, and even coworkers. And I will tell them to ask for TONY GREER ,, he is the man to see!!! Thank you Tony for everything :)

• Terry Wilson is the best sales consultant

Terry Wilson you are the best sales consultant ever we were very pleased and impressed woth your proffesionalism and honesty

• Superb Customer Care

Congrats on your new vehicle!

Our buying experience, from the test drive to the actual purchase was handled with superb customer service. Mr Jerome West was our salesman-we see why he's in the Presidential Club with Auffenberg!!

• Satisfied Customer

I appreciated Mr. West's patience. He treated me like family. He was very kind and really alot of fun. Laughed through the entire process.

We are so happy that you are happy. Congrats!

We are so happy that you are happy. Congrats!

• Great customer service!

Congrats on your new vehicle!

Looking for a dependable, reasonable price, used car for my daughter. Found it here at Auffenberg Ford in Belleville. Great customer service! Ask for Ryan Thompson!

• Tiffani Tonnies

We are so happy to hear that Tiffani took such great care of you!

Hello, I am thoroughly pleased with the service and repair work I received at Auffenberg Ford in Belleville. The reason I'm so pleased is because of Tiffani Tonnies, Service Advisor. Tiffani is the absolute best service advisor I've known in my many years of driving cars. She is 100 % proficient and efficient. Tiffani's outstanding attitude is peerless. Tiffani actually makes taking my car in for service and repair a treat. Bob Lee

We are so happy to hear that Tiffani took such great care of you!

• Amazing Service Provided

We are so happy to hear that our Service Department took great care of you!

The service department is great. They are always able to work with my hectic schedule and get my car in fast. Very convenient! Everyone is always friendly, and helpful when it comes to telling me about any recalls or things I need to keep an eye on (tires, etc). Won't go anywhere else!

We are so happy to hear that our Service Department took great care of you!

• Amazing Customer Service

Congrats on your new vehicle!

Jerome West made the process of buying our car easy. He was very friendly and courteous. He did his best to keep the process going quickly since I had an impatient 4 yr old with me :) He did such an amazing job that I left with the car that day! Considering I was only planning on 'looking' at it. Thanks!!

• Ask for Jeff Loomis.!!!! Awesome salesmen

So happy that Jeff was able to assist! Congrats!

I went in not expecting to get what I wanted. Jeff & the crew there worked hard to get me what I asked for! I was very pleased this was my first time financing a car. The process wasn't as long as expected & I left very happy.

So happy that Jeff was able to assist! Congrats!

• Great service!

Luis Martinez helped us and was very nice, I would highly recommend this dealer.