New 888-904-5023 Dealer Website
Used 877-867-9781 Email Dealer
Service 877-535-7089

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Very professional and very accomodating

We drove 150 miles not knowing whether it would be worth the trip. The answer was yes!!! It was very well worth the trip. The staff was very friendly, honest, sincere, and fair. We drove away with a great feeling for our vehicle purchase. Doug Meyer Chevrolet highly recommended!!!

• Buy with confidence, buy from Doug Meyer Chevrolet

I give Doug Meyer all 5-stars, which I almost never do, because this has been my BEST vehicle purchasing experience - I've bought and sold over 15 used cars. As an out-of-state used truck buyer from over 1,000 miles I naturally had my reservations however Doug and staff were very professional, honest, respectful, and supportive. They clearly knew the used vehicle and were very straightforward when describing the truck. I found the truck to be was meticulously maintained and it far exceeded my expectations. The 2006 Silverado LBZ drove like a hot rod back to Montana. Great Job Doug Meyer Chevrolet!

• Great expirience

They were very helpful and friendly. Made us feel at home at the dealership...not pushy like others we dealt with

• Fantastic Experience!

They were super friendly and they worked with us to get the very best loan. We ended up with the bank we had already been pre-approved with but it was their willingness to go the extra mile that made me give them five stars!

• Great Car, Great Company

I bought my 2012 Cruze at Doug Meyer Chevrolet, and I got an awesome deal. I will be doing all of my future business with them for sure. Sales staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks!!!!