Carmoney Auto Sales

162 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 24, 2016

I'm so happy with my '12 Honda Civic purchase from Tommy at Carmoney Auto Sales! Tommy was super helpful and forthcoming with information about the car,... which made it a really easy option in the end. He held the car for me for over a week while I sorted out finances and was very easy to reach via email/text/phone throughout the process. I would highly recommend working with Carmoney Auto Sales for your car selling and/or buying needs!

October 1, 2018

I recently bought a car, but the dealer I bought it from wasn't terribly interested in taking my 2000 Ford Expedition as a trade, which I totally... understood. My options were to list it and sell it privately or explore other options. I did an internet search for, "Cash for Cars," and had a few options for local places. After calling a couple of them and not getting very good vibes, I left a message for Tommy at Carmoney, who promptly called me back and told me what he thought the car was worth, and we set an appointment. I went there, and dealt directly with Tommy. He looked at the Expedition and gave me an immediate offer, which I accepted. We did the paperwork, he gave me payment, my plates, and provided transportation for me to the car dealer I was picking up the new car at. This was the easiest, most hassle-free experience I ever had selling a car, and recommend, without hesitation, that if you are looking to sell a vehicle, that you make Carmoney your first call.

September 24, 2018

Very good place to get a car or truck. Tommy was a big help great guy Highly recommended to veryone Five stars overall .. Great

September 20, 2018

Buying a car from Carmoney Auto sales was one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had The owner Tommy was extremely honest and didn't... try to slip in any hidden fees like most other car dealers do. I will definitely be seeing Tommy when I'm In need of a car again .

September 1, 2018

Tom was fair with me when buying my car and offered help with the car I was buying and I wasn't even buying it from him. A+ service.

August 29, 2018

Tommy was great to do business with. I would highly recommend him and his company. From start to finish I felt comfortable with the sale of my vehicle.... Thank you for a seamless transaction!!

August 24, 2018

Meeting and talking to Tommy,was like talking to an old buddy. Very helpful. Straight shooter, no bullcrap. An overall stressless experience. Entire staff... at Carmoney, rocks, big time!!!!

July 28, 2018

First off I'd like to say this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Tom was very easy to talk to,. No gimmicks, no fine print crap,... the price was the price , No B.S. !!! After seeing several cars at several different dealerships. My wife and I were absolutely disgusted with the whole car buying process. The lies and deception at these major car dealerships were unbelievable! Finding Tommy was a blessing. No pressure to buy, wasn't pushy and made the whole process simple and easy the way car buying should be. Cash at other dealerships was no longer King. It seemed that all the other dealers wanted us to finance and be on the hook . Very few honored the online price. It always changed for the worse. 2 to 3 thousand dollars more if I didn't want to finance. I just wanted to pay the total of the car up front, ride away and be happy.. That's exactly what Tommy did for us. U gotta love it. Thanks Tom!! We'll never forget you. My wife loves her new car and when it's time to buy another car for my daughter, I most definitely will come back to Tom and Carmoney Auto Sales!

July 28, 2018

Sold my car to Tommy, he is a great guy and easy to do business and i think it is fair price for my car. I will recommended selling car for cash here.... Thank you

July 1, 2018

I was shopping for a used Honda Accord and saw a 2013 honda accord on carmoneyautosales.com. I did research and saw really good reviews about the dealership... so I called and spoke with Tommy over the phone and asked him to hold the car for me. Tommy was very professional over the phone and is really good with doing regular follow ups with any concerned that I had until I went to see the car. I saw the car, took the test drive and decided to go for it after clearing my doubts with Tommy. It was a very easy transition purchasing a car from Tommy, his brother and Lui. Tommy, even followed up with me to confirm how was my drive back home which I really liked as it is a great way of showing an excellent customer service. Tommy gave me a temporary registration since I was transferring plates from old vehicle to a new one and as expected he emailed me when the original registration was sent in mail. I received my original registration within a timely manner and I am expecting the same for my Title. Unlike many other dealers, who advertise the vehicle for less price and surprise you with hidden dealership fees and charges when you actually get to the dealership to see the vehicle, that wasn’t the case with Tommy. He already told me upfront what will be the final price of the Car and what will be the total purchase price of the Vehicle including the taxes, registration and dmv fees and that was the exact price which I paid him. I have been driving this car now for approximately 25 days, It drives really well and so far I haven’t had any issues with it. Overall I am happy with my car purchase from Tommy and his team. Excellent customer service and an honest dealership! I will surely recommend him to my family and friends.