Murdock Hyundai Murray

911 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Murdock Hyundai Murray from DealerRater.com
  • Best Ever!

The best car buying experience! Not pushy like all those other dealershipside.

The best car buying experience! Not pushy like all those other dealershipside.

• Buying experience
    April 25, 2017

Staff was professional and informative. One of the best buying experiences in a long time. I would highly recommend murdock abd will deal with them in the future.

• JR Mabey
    April 25, 2017

JR provided excellent all around service to us. He showed us many different vehicles and let us test drive them. He went out of his way to find the perfect vehicle for our needs He took us to the back lot for the cars that just arrived, where we found the Santa Fe we wanted. Very friendly and straightforward and helped us make a purchase that was perfect for our needs. Thanks JR

• Never felt rushed or pushed
    April 23, 2017

Jason was very helpful in answering all of our questions. I've always hated buying cars but this has to be my best experience. Happy with our purchase

• Vroom Vroom
    April 20, 2017

Nothing to add. I love my car! I think I may have chosen to buy Gap Insurance, I don't need it, lets drop it please.

• Shelby's 2017 Tucson
    April 20, 2017

Best customer service I've ever had! Employees exceeded our expectations and I am so happy we purchased from them! I am so happy with my Tuscon and the fact that I was able to drive it off the lot after some salesman drove 45 minutes away to get it for me! They deserve a raise!

• Excellence service
    April 19, 2017

Everything was great from start to end. I definitely will return and recommend this dealer. I hope they keep havingg the same or better offerts and opportunities to get a new car.

• LOVE MURDOCK HYUNDAI
    April 19, 2017

I had an incredible buying experience. This was my first time ever buying a brand new car and I was 100% satisfied. I've been telling everyone I know about how great Murray Murdock Hyundai is. I got all of the extended service packages and I can't wait to go back!

• Fantastic Service
    April 18, 2017

My wife and I had a great experience at Murdock Hyundai, they did not make us feel pressured like other dealerships we had visited. We were able to find a car that was perfect for us and get all of the details and financing information without feeling like we were getting tricked somehow. The customer service was very refreshing!

• Nice people
    April 18, 2017

Brandon did a great job working with us to find a car that would suit our needs. Both he and Mark made the process pretty painless overall.