Hennessy Porsche

1041 reviews

1041 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hennessy Porsche from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 9, 2019

First let me say, buying a car long distance isn't easy, however I was lucky enough to get Gene McClure as my sales representative. I live in New York... and finding the exact car you want in Roswell, GA makes this difficult. Gene described the car perfectly and sent me many pictures that I bought the car sight unseen. When I flew down to this beautiful dealership the car was perfectly as he described it to me. Being an ex-Porsche technician makes him very knowledgeable in every aspect of the car, and he spent a great amount of time doing so with my son and I. In addition to Gene, we met Jamey Holt the Finance Manger who made the whole process of purchasing and financing very easy with no pressure. This was a dream car that I've been looking for, for the past 2 years and I'm glad I found it at this dealership. Thank you everyone, great experience.

Hi John, Wow, it sounds like you had an incredible experience with us! We can't wait to share your compliments with Gene and Jamey. It was a pleasure... working with you. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We truly appreciate you choosing us in helping you with your vehicle needs. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future!

March 6, 2019

The Hennessy experience was exactly what you would expect from a Porsche dealer! Everyone at the dealership was friendly and they want to make sure you... leave absolutely happy. Gene McClure was amazing to work with! It took a couple weeks to find the perfect car, yet Gene was always there to help search and answer any questions during the car searching. I couldn't recommend Hennessy Porsche, and especially Gene, enough! Also for financing, ask for Jamey!

Thank you for the positive review and rating! We are happy to know that your experience with us was excellent and that our staff was friendly especial...ly Gene. It is great to know that Gene was amazing by being attentive and helpful throughout the car-shopping process. We are also happy to know that Jamey was helpful in finance and we appreciate you recommending us. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

• December 28, 2018

What a great experience! Working with Gene to design the perfect dream car was a pleasure. He knows his stuff and isn’t just trying to sell you things... you don’t need. If you are in the market for a Porsche I highly recommend Hennessy Porsche of North Atlanta.

March 2, 2019

Scott Hamilton is a true gentleman, and is the perfect example of what a car buying experience should be. I am an out of state customer, and have never... had a simpler transaction, and overall experience. As I purchase more Porsche's throughout the years I won't even be going to my local dealership in California, I will purchase through Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta, and only work with Scott. Thanks again Scott and the team at Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta.

Hello,Thank you for the incredible recommendation and review. Scott and Jamey will enjoy learning of your satisfaction in regards to their services pr...ovided. Let us know what specifics you require when you are ready to start shopping for your next Porsche. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Scott Hamilton

Internet Sales Manager - Master Porsche Brand Ambassador

(4.9) 337 reviews

March 1, 2019

I bought a pre-owned Toyota from Hennessy Porsche. I worked with Gene McClure and enjoyed the entire process. The sales staff was knowledgeable but didn't... hassle or pressure for a decision. During the process I learned Gene was a car geek and we enjoyed talking chain tensioners, pop-off valves and the other joys of owning an old 911. I recommend the dealership and will be back.

Hello, Congratulations on your Toyota! It is a joy to see Gene and Jamey took great care of you. Thank you so much for your recommendation. We look fo...rward to working with you again.

February 28, 2019

We began looking at a Cayenne two years with Greg Jordan and finally ordered when the new '19 was available. Greg stayed pleasantly in touch throughout... the entire time, providing updates when available. His recommendations during the ordering process were fantastic and we we couldn't be happier with our new Turbo. The delivery experience was fantastic. The car was prep'ed perfectly, every department on time, and the entire staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Greg has since followed up several times to ensure the vehicle is functioning properly and offered follow-up training at our convenience for the many functions and systems in the vehicle. It has been a great buying experience that we would recommend to any serious buyer.

We appreciate the awesome review. We'll definitely let Greg know that his top-notch service left a wonderful impression on you. Congratulations on you...r brand new Cayenne. Reach out to us anytime you need us!

Greg Jordan

Master Porsche Brand Ambassador

(5.0) 167 reviews

February 27, 2019

Mike was extremely knowledgeable and patient. Went the extra "mile" to make sure I was completely satisfied. Financing was a breeze as Jamey took care... of all the details. Made for a pleasant experience.

Hi there, thank you so much for the five-star rating and review! We are very pleased to hear you were satisfied with your experience. We can't wait to... share your compliments with Mike. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

February 27, 2019

Mike McPherson is extremely knowledgeable, personal, and attentive. His knowledge of Porsche is broad and deep, regardless of model. I have purchased a... Macan GTS and a 911S from him and he knew both cars extremely well.

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad that you enjoyed working with Mike. He was happy to share his expertise with you. We hope you enjoy ...your new vehicles.

February 23, 2019

I have dealt with Hennessey Porsche now for over 10 years and have found them to be very easy to work with. Sales and Service have been outstanding. ...

February 20, 2019

I entered Hennessy Porsche thinking I would not find a good deal on a Panamera like I had with my 911. Sarah Ali (Finance Manager) and I spoke first because... we knew each other. She referred me to David Gentile (Sales Ambassador). I explained my needs and "BAM" he found a solution. He "listened" to my needs and found the perfect solution. I purchased the car a few days later. David was always on top of his game. He delivered the car based on my schedule. He and Sarah made the process very easy. Russell

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're delighted that our team was able to ensure you an outstanding experience. Thank you so much!

David Gentile