• Kia Optima

Wonderful customer service, not pushy at all, accommodating and very friendly staff, fastest finance guy you could ask for! Thanks Auffenburg Kia!

• Awesome!

Awesome experience all around! We are extremely happy with our new Kia Sorento and the whole buying process in general!

• Awesome service

Great service. Very happy all around. Staff was very helpful.

Great service. Very happy all around. Staff was very helpful.

• Buying experience 2017 Sorento

We were extremely satisfied with everything from the moment we walked in the front door until we took delivery of our Sorento. Greg Cole our sales agent went above and beyond. After test driving the Sportage and Sorento it was after dark and my wife couldn't decide on a color so Greg had 3 different cars pulled into the service bay for her to look at. She changed her mind after having Greg find one with the color she wanted. No problem Greg found another one in the color she wanted. Through the whole experience Greg was very pleasant and most of all he never pressured us to make the deal. Once we met with Jason the finance manager, we were impressed by his professionalism. It was after closing by this time and both Jason and Greg were missing the Alabama game, still they never made us feel rushed. Jason was amazing , he never rushed us and explained all the options in detail which made the whole financing experience the most pleasant we have expereinced. Once our Sorento arrived Greg spent as much time as needed to explain how everything worked. There are a lot of options and menus to learn on these new cars and Greg knew every detail regarding how the new dash and instrument cluster worked. He was amazaing. I would highly recommend Auffenberg KIA. Thanks Greg and Jason for making our buying experience an enjoyable one. We will be back to purchase a new car for our daughter later this year!

• Doris P.-O'Fallon Service

Robert Corey assisted me from the beginning to the end. Robert was kind, patient and was with me to the end by suggestions, helping me to find the car best for me and then taking the time to explaining all my options. I appreciation his thoughtful observation and assistance in helping me. I would certainly recommend him to any of my friends as one that is honest and reliable and eager to help in any way he can. Thanks again for salesmen like Bob.

• Excellent Service Department

I would recommend this dealership to anyone seeking service for their Kia. My experience with routine maintenance has been excellent. The Service Manager runs a top notch shop and costs are in line with any other dealership or independent service shop in the area.

• Great Dealership

James Logston sold me a new 2017 Kia Sportage. He's a very personable person with a great attitude. Never pressured me at all. He worked with me to get the deal I wanted. He explained everything in detail bout the buy & vehicle. If you're in the market for a vehicle I'd highly recommend you asking for James you won't be disappointed.

• service

people are friendly, knowledgeable and efficent in their jobs. always willing to go out of their way to help. no matter which service manager i talk to i get a high level of service.

• Stacy F.

This is our third car we purchased from Affenberg KIA and Our salesman Greg Cole was great to work with every time. Thank You for making it so easy!

• John and Roger were great!

I found the car of my dreams online and through several emails set up a time to see it. I drove the car home under the price I wanted, so it was a win win! I took it back the following Monday for the inspection ( I bought it so fast they didn't even have time to do it) and they detailed it for me also while I waited. I live in St. Louis so it saved me another trip back.