Auffenberg Auto Mall

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 305-5530 (866) 305-5530
Used (618) 537-5111 (618) 537-5111
Service (888) 550-0372 (888) 550-0372

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Kenny Chambers

Kenny was amazing! He is the best! If you are looking for a great deal on a vehicle, come see Mr. Chambers! He was so good that I came back to buy another vehicle.

Congrats!

Great service! Quick turnaround !

They had coffee and wifi for me to relax and work while my car was being worked on!

Awesome! Thank you!

Da Chief

Been using service a few years and have developed a good report with Robert. He works with you and is very knowledgeable. I don't like seeing a different person each time I require service

Thank you!

Mike is a boss

Mike was incredibly helpful when we came in to look for a car. He recognized our budget and optimized our buying experience. We test drove 6 cars and he was very optimistic the whole way through. His advice and experience helped us come to a final decision and drive away in the car we wanted. Great experience all around.

Congrats!

lease

Dustin at Nissan was excellent! He was very patient and explained everything in detail. He showed me my options and never tried to force a decision on me. I really appreciated his honesty which is something that is hard to find when dealing with salesmen. Dustin is a great asset and so is his team. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Dealer response

Congrats on your new Nissan!

DW Beauchamp

I personally want to thank Shawn Kunde for the kind and courteous service. Very professional and the type of sales person that others should strive for. I'm very uncomfortable in dealing with "auto dealerships". Shawn removed that uncomfortable feeling within the first five minutes of looking. Not only will I recommend this place to buy but specifically, to make sure they get Shawn to help with the purchase. One of the few times I've left a car lot satisfied. Daniel W. Beauchamp

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear that Shawn took such great care of you! Congrats on your new vehicle!

Service

Best place for routine maintenance. Faster than any other place I've had my car serviced at!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words!

Car noise and fixed right away!

I've been going to this dealership for over six years and they've always treated me well and taken care of my car needs.

Dealer response

We are so happy to hear that our Service Department provided you with excellent service!

Car shopping

I am pleased with the customer service I received. I appreciate the patience and courtesy from all involved in helping me purchase a vehicle. Thank you.

Dealer response

Congrats on your new vehicle!

Great car lot with great people!

Car salesman (Shawn) was helpful without being overbearing. He was patient through my indecisiveness and my son's tantrum! He made us feel comfortable and answered all of our questions and concerns, making sure we got what we wanted. He effectively relayed information to the manager and was able to get us a great deal with payments below what we had hoped for! The car was detailed and given a full tank of gas even before the paperwork was complete!

Dealer response

We are so happy that you found the perfect car! Congrats!