• Great buying experience.

Bryan Evensen is a salesman you can trust, he was open and honest throughout the process of my purchase of a 2017 Toyota Tacoma Pro. I had a lot of interaction with sales people at other dealerships and was most comfortable working with Bryan at Auburn Toyota. I even drove from Reno to work with him to buy my new Tacoma. Thanks Bryan! You're the man.

• Sad day for granddaughters Prius

Kudos to Jake McCallum service advisor ! What a nice, helpful, gentleman. Had to have our granddaughters Prius, that we gifted to her, towed from Boreal parking lot to Auburn Toyota. News was not good, but the service As always, was great. We truly appreciate all your help and advice. If there were 10 stars, you'd get em'.

• Jake McCallum

My annual Magna Shield for my 02 Toyota appointment. Jake McCallum helped with check in and offered me a quote for the tire special which was perfect timing, I also purchased a complete set of 4. Thank you.

• Truck Purchase

Bryan Evensen is a true gentlman in every sense of the word. He allowed me to buy the truck without selling it to me. He is well informed, polite and understanding. I can go on and on but there is no need. If you are looking for a Toyota, please seek out Bryan Evensen at Auburn Toyota. Sincerely Marc

• Excellent service

Had my 2017 Tacoma serviced at auburn Toyota. Service advisor was Robert Brassfield and he got my truck serviced and fixed an issue I was having with it. No problems whatsoever. Excellent service.

• Jake McCollum was awesome.

Jake kept me informed of what was going on with my truck. He was very knowledgeable and put great effort into making sure I was happy.

• I always appreciate the wonderful service !

I always appreciate the service that I receive at Auburn Toyota. Brian Grau has been great and so has Jacob! Thank you for your great customer service!!

• Jake Mccallum

Jake Mccallum was very helpful. He checked for any recalls and recommended some maintenance items for my vehicle.

• Great Service!

Bryan Grau was attentive and most helpful in answering my questions, helping me to understand the nature of service needed. Very courteous and patient! Thanks, Bryan, for all you do.

• Excellent care and service

Ramon Mendoza was attentive and courteous in the service department. I will look for him at each subsequent service.