Swift Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram & Kia

• Great Experience!

We had a great experience in buying our KIA! From the salesman to the financing office! This was a no pressure easy to work with dealership!

• My Daughters first car!!! So Happy it's a Kia !

This is my daughters first car and couldn't be happier that it's a Kia! The expert at Swift Chrysler in Davis was amazing from Tony Barajas our service manager to everyone else at the dealership. My daughter is on cloud 9 And I know she is in a safe and reliable car. I also know that Tony will be there if for some strange reason we have any problems. Kia and Tony ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

• Optima EX

It's the best experience I've had when buying a car. Very professional. Kudos to Tony for making it so easy.

• leasing experience

My experience in leasing my second car from Swift KIA was exceptional. Working with the owner, Dan Kokotas, was a stress-free, positive leasing experience. Dan made the experience fun, informative and easy. Along with Jarrod and the other members of the Swift team, I would like to thank you for such a wonderful experience. I plan to be with Swift KIA as long as I have a car and would highly recommend Dan and his team to everybody! Great, great experience!

• Thomas May was great

Thomas was great, he keep looking until he found two cars exactly alike in colors that were acceptable to me and my sister. I would go back to buy another car from Thomas.

• Great service fast

I had a great experience at swift Kia. The salesman Thomas May and his sidekick Jarret did a great job of showing me the features and helping me through the process in a very fast manner. Two things I hate about buying cars are the high pressure sales tactics, and the amount of time it takes sitting at a dealership! Thomas and Jarret made sure that that did not happen they were both very great with letting me figure out what was best for me without any pressure from them. They figured out the different payment options and what would be best for me and also it was a very fast process I don't think I was in the dealership more then two hours. Overall great experience that I can highly recommend others I will definitely be back.

• Polite and willing to help!

Justin helped me get the car of my choice, at the most affordable price. Great place!

• Swift Kia in Davis

I had a good experience at Swift Kia. JR provided excellent customer service. He was not pushy and gave us time to look around without making us feel like we were limited on the amount of time. He also worked with us and made sure we understood all of the process and allowed us to use different facilities to get all the materials we needed. The finance manager Benjamin was also very helpful and personable. While I was working on getting insurance he and my husband were having a very relaxed conversation. He was again not pushy and worked to help us get the best deal possible for us. We were satisfied with our experience at Swift Kia.

• Tony was AWESOME !!!!

Went to purchase our 6th car from Tony, great service, If you want to buy a car come to Swift and ask for Tony. :)

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

Tony Barajas, our sales person made what can be a somewhat uncomforable experience just the opposite . . . informatative, patient, resourceful and with no pressure. We leave here today with a 2016 RAM truck perfect for our needs and comfortable with our financing package. Thank you Tony . . . you've made our experience and this new purchase perfect!