• Effortless Process and Excellent Customer Service

Kelsey, we were more than happy to help! We're glad you love your new Rav4 and we look forward to serving you again!

I was recently in a car accident and since I have had my Toyota Camry since high school, it was finally time to upgrade. Being a recent college graduate with a low income, getting a low monthly payment as well as going through the process quickly was very important for me. I grew up near Folsom, and even though I now live in Orange County working at a very high-end car dealership, my parents told me I should contact Jeff Bear, the GM of Folsom Lake Toyota, since they have been buying their cars from him for many years and trust him. Jeff called me right away to discuss my options of getting the car I wanted (Rav4) as a "1st Time Buyer" and recommended I go through the Toyota College Grad program and lease a new vehicle. Again, since I work in the car industry, I know how busy General Managers are and how important customer service is. Jeff then put me in contact immediately with his Internet Sales Director, Ben Stahlecker, who worked out a deal very quickly with a monthly payment that I could afford. Since I still hadn't test driven and was not sure about how I would get a leased vehicle from Folsom to Orange County, I went to a local Toyota dealership in Orange County that was recommended by a coworker. Unbelievably, I had horrible customer service from the time of trying to get a hold of a sales person multiple times to set up a test drive to when I actually got to the dealership. I couldn't help thinking they didn't take me seriously because I am a young female. There was no way I was going to even consider buying from them and so I called Ben at Folsom Lake Toyota back. Right away he pulled up the deal he had worked out for me, said he had the exact car and color I wanted in stock, and that he would ship it down to Orange County to me within the week! I received my brand new Rav4 in perfect condition and couldn't be happier. Even my coworkers who have been in the car industry much longer than I have been were surprised at the good deal they worked out for me. My experience with Folsom Lake Toyota has been effortless, simple, and I am very happy with my decision to go with them instead of a dealership closer to where I live. I know I am going to continue my relationship with them for many years - no matter what part of California I end up in. Thank you Folsom Lake Toyota, keep up the good work!

• Great service!

Thank you Gabriel for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great place, dropped my car off, and advised them that I would come back for it within a day. Had driver pick me up, whole process was painless. Will definitely come back again.

• 5K service for my 4 runner

I always receive great customer service at Folsom Toyota.

Thank you Mara for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

I always receive great customer service at Folsom Toyota.

• Folsom Lake Toyota

Hi Morgan, Thank you for reviewing Mac and our dealership! We are glad to hear you got a good deal and you were treated right!

I love this dealership. Every person I spoke with was accommodating and extremely helpful. I felt like I got a good deal for my car and I love how great the salesman are at communicating even after I left the dealer. Mac assisted me throughout the process and was really personable and made my car buying process memorable and enjoyable. 10/10 would reccommend folsom Toyota.

• Robert

John key and chad Lewis excellent. Would recommend them to my colleagues

Thank you Dr. Bob for the kind words about John! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

John key and chad Lewis excellent. Would recommend them to my colleagues

• Soup123

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Excellent service and support crew! I needed to make adjustment to my appt. time at last minute and they made process easy. Turnaround time fast as could be..

• Thanks

Excellent service best dealership service centeri

Thank you Elmo! We look forward to your business with us again!

Excellent service best dealership service centeri

Thank you Elmo! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Great experience

Thank you Karina for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Folsom Lake was the only dealer that had the specific car I wanted within the Sacramento area. Chris Fabiani was the reprentative I dealt with during my purchase, and I really appreciated his kindness and straight-forward approach. I was also impressed with the cleanliness of this facility. I would strongly recommend this Toyota dealer versus any other.

• Folsom Lake Toyota

Thank you Robert for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Service was excellent and Matthew Johnson Service Consultant was very professional and was knowledgeable about the service needed for my car. He provided excellent customer service. He also at my request scheduled an appointment for the next service date.

• camry xle for me

Up front and honest. Huge selection of vehicles and enjoyed the conversation with the dealer rep. Disappointed with the trade in $ of our 2003 Camry which was in better than good condition acknowledge by the rep but was able to get him to lower the price to a more reasonable monthly payment.

Thank you Marva for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!