Folsom Lake Toyota

239 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 4, 2019

Great job, honest, efficient, timely service that gave my high mileage vehicle the umph needed to keep me driving safely and comfortably for another couple... thousand miles if not more.

Thank you Holly for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 2, 2019

Experience was very professional and easy. No pressure, just great selection! Kerry and Mitch were outstanding. The car was prepared quickly and looked... like brand new. Thank you so much!

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

• April 20, 2015

I was recently in a car accident and since I have had my Toyota Camry since high school, it was finally time to upgrade. Being a recent college graduate... with a low income, getting a low monthly payment as well as going through the process quickly was very important for me. I grew up near Folsom, and even though I now live in Orange County working at a very high-end car dealership, my parents told me I should contact Jeff Bear, the GM of Folsom Lake Toyota, since they have been buying their cars from him for many years and trust him. Jeff called me right away to discuss my options of getting the car I wanted (Rav4) as a "1st Time Buyer" and recommended I go through the Toyota College Grad program and lease a new vehicle. Again, since I work in the car industry, I know how busy General Managers are and how important customer service is. Jeff then put me in contact immediately with his Internet Sales Director, Ben Stahlecker, who worked out a deal very quickly with a monthly payment that I could afford. Since I still hadn't test driven and was not sure about how I would get a leased vehicle from Folsom to Orange County, I went to a local Toyota dealership in Orange County that was recommended by a coworker. Unbelievably, I had horrible customer service from the time of trying to get a hold of a sales person multiple times to set up a test drive to when I actually got to the dealership. I couldn't help thinking they didn't take me seriously because I am a young female. There was no way I was going to even consider buying from them and so I called Ben at Folsom Lake Toyota back. Right away he pulled up the deal he had worked out for me, said he had the exact car and color I wanted in stock, and that he would ship it down to Orange County to me within the week! I received my brand new Rav4 in perfect condition and couldn't be happier. Even my coworkers who have been in the car industry much longer than I have been were surprised at the good deal they worked out for me. My experience with Folsom Lake Toyota has been effortless, simple, and I am very happy with my decision to go with them instead of a dealership closer to where I live. I know I am going to continue my relationship with them for many years - no matter what part of California I end up in. Thank you Folsom Lake Toyota, keep up the good work!

Kelsey, we were more than happy to help! We're glad you love your new Rav4 and we look forward to serving you again!

November 28, 2019

Great service, professional, everything was completed as expected, was late in getting to my ride and the dealer sent someone to pick me up at a later... time, they were about my arranged to pick me up later. I'm very appreciative.

Thank you Randy for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 27, 2019

I took my car in for regular services. Matt listened to my concerns and even helped me with an issue that no one had been able to help with before. He... also found an issue with my alignment and took care of everything within a short amount of time. Facilities are clean, complimentary beverages and snacks were provided, all around great experience!

Thank you for your kind words about Matt! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business an...d look forward to your next visit!

November 27, 2019

Service was great! Check in and check out was fast and friendly. All my questions were answered and all the service items were clearly explained. It was... a fantastic experience!!

Thank you Bill for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

November 26, 2019

Our service agent, Jack, was helpful, efficient, and knowledgeable. Done super fast and communication was excellent. Always a pleasure to get my car serviced... here because I know I’m in excellent hands.

Hi Kristina, Thank you for your kind words for Jack!

November 25, 2019

I bought my 2014 Prius V new from Folsom Lake Toyota. All my repairs have been done here, as well. Their technicians are excellent in their diagnosis abilities... and the speed they complete the work is beyond question. I trust them to do it right the first time and advise me what to look out for.

Hi Robert, Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that we could provide you with a great experience!

November 25, 2019

I took my car in for the first requires service. I was greeted promptly upon arrival and my service advisor was very kind. My wait time was 1.5 hrs as... expected. The quiet room was very comfortable and I’m glad I chose TOYOTA to service my vehicle.

Thank you Daniel for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

November 22, 2019

Everything was excellent. Richard was personable and knowledgeable. I will use him in all further visits. My only complaint is with the condition of my... hand control of the vehicle upon return. The last two times at FLF it has been in a different position than when I dropped it off and this is the reason why I left Roseville Toyota.

Thank you Lois for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional! We thank you for y...our business and look forward to your next visit!