Olympia Jeep

6 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 31, 2019

I went to flush the transmission to my wife's minivan. They did it and because of the mileage (100k miles) they recommended extra work to be done. I was... surprised to see ALL their suggestions are actually in the owner manual for the 100k miles revision. So happy! Because from my past experience with different shops I learn you can't trust mechanics because they are just trying to sell you extra stuff not stipulated in the manual or at least recommended by manufacturer. I'm so pleased with their open heart. I asked them to solve a recall as well and to change the break fluid. Even they were so busy they did it apologizing for taking a little bit more then usual! Are you kidding: it was me who supposed to apologize because I scheduled the are just for transmission! Good folks and honest people!

October 30, 2019

My car needed an oil change. I knew from past experience that I could take my car there without an opponent. I was there for about an hour and in addition... to changing the oil, my car was checked for needed maintenance and I was informed I might need brakes at my next oil change. The car was also washed.

December 30, 2018

We came here multiple times looking at the Pacifica. When the 2019s rolled out we knew we wanted to purchase the hybrid Limited and despite some poor reviews... and other dealers' incentives we went with this dealer. We came in and knew the numbers for the negotiation. Our sales guy Ryan had been excellent at showing us the vehicle in previous visits. He ran the numbers with the manager, Tony. As expected for the first go around our numbers didn't meet. He said that they don't sell a lot of Pacificas so they didn't want to negotiate, order one for us or trade for the exact model we wanted. We asked for further discussions with the manager Tony. Ryan said he would TRY to get him out here. I thought that odd that a manager wouldn't want to meet customers buying a $51,245 car. I went back and asked Tony if we could discuss further. He told me that no he doesn't talk to customers because he might have another sale he wants to work on and our numbers were too far. I said that people generally negotiate further and he was about to lose a sale of a $51,245 car that they usually don't sell. He then said that it is OK to lose a sale. Really? I wonder if the owner of the dealership knows it is common practice to not meet with customers and that the manager says it is OK to lose a sale. Their attitude changed dramatically and so we walked. Will never come back here again.

December 20, 2018

These guys are the worst. Slow, dishonest and incompetent. They spent months trying to fix my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid. After they had... milked all the warranty work out of it that they could, keeping the vehicle for 4-7 weeks at times, they finally said I should seek a replacement or refund from Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA). I did just that. They are equally as awful to deal with but here is where you can truly understand the lack of character of this dealership: After 6 months of trying to get the refund settled with FCA, the last thing that is needed is for the dealership to provide a desk for me to sign the paperwork to surrender the vehicle and a parking space for the vehicle to sit while FCA schedules a transport for it. Guess what? Olympia Chrysler Jeep DENIED the request for the surrender to take place at their dealership because they didn't want the "liability" of the vehicle sitting in their parking lot for a couple weeks. They didn't seem to mind my vehicle sitting in their parking lot for months while they milked every dollar of warranty work out of it and racked up loaner vehicle charges they could just bill back to FCA. But now it's a liability. You've been warned. Stay away from Olympia Chrysler Jeep.

October 15, 2014

Tyler respected my job and sleep habits. He did not call as others did, even though I requested no phone calls as I work nights and sleep days. I pointed... out that they listed one of the vehicles as a automatic, when it clearly showed manuel transmission in the photo's. He said that they would take care of it, and thanked me for it.

July 6, 2014

There salesmen Tyler was great we were shopping from another state he was so helpful even though the vechile did not work for us this company and gentlemen... went out of his way. To try and help us we were looking for a 15 passenger van try to make a 12 work and just couldn't This company not only good but were very honest with us. Thanks guys for your help it's nice to know very honest people our still out there.