INFINITI ROSEVILLE

138 reviews

138 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI ROSEVILLE from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

From a Satisfied Buyer: Maria G.F - 2019 QX50 Step inside and you are truly in a new world where almost every desire or need is taken care of. Staff... are genuinely at a world class level - displaying the epitome of customer service excellence. Thank You very much to all the ffg. staffs who worked their best to make this POSSIBLE; ( In order from the first phone call to the after sale) 1.Todd Ritter - The guy that puts me with the best person/people 2.Blake Nero - my " Money Guy" used all his magic in numbers to make this possible for me. 3.Steven Harris- My " Go Beyond His Duty" - peoples' sales person -Beyond Excellent after sales Customer service experience. 4.Peter Santiago- "Mr Willing to help anytime" 5.Steven Khuu - " Mr Approachable" smiles , greet and approachable 6. Shawn Pollard - "Mr Detail Oriented Guy"- explained all my contract and made sure I understand it before signing. Can't say enough good things about this place. 5 Stars are not enough and underrated. This is the best Car Dealership! Highly recommended!.

MariaGF,Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so excited to know that we could be there to ensure you found the right car you were l...ooking for. Congratulations on your new QX50 and welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

Steven Khuu

Blake Nero

Internet Director

(4.9) 20 reviews

January 16, 2019

My wife and I needed a car, and our experience with INFINITI Roseville was top notch. Our sales guy was Peter Santiago, whose knowledge and understanding... of the cars on the lot was excellent. He helped us learn about the great reliability ratings of the engine and drive lines in the Q40 cars we were considering. We also were well served by Todd Ritter who helped the purchasing process go smoothly, and Shawn Pollard, who found the lowest possible interest rate for our loan. As a team, they were professional, knowledgeable, and helpful in every possible way. Thank you guys! You compel me to want to make my next purchase with you guys as well. Blessings.

Psalm348,Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad we could be there to ensure you had a smooth and easy car-buying experience. We tr...uly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you again. Until next time, happy motoring!

Peter Santiago

(5.0) 6 reviews

• May 8, 2017

My last experience at the Roseville Automall was 15 years ago. I never went back simply because it was a horrible experience that I did not want to repeat.... However Sacramento Infiniti had the car I wanted and I was surprisingly impressed by the entire experience there. Fantastic Job!

January 14, 2019

Awesome guy, this guy really knows his information and is very honest... thank you sooo much Todd for helping me get my new beautiful Infiniti yesterday....

MarlaD,Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad we could be there to assist you in all your INFINITI needs. We hope we can continue t...o provide you excellent customer service for many years to come. Until next time, happy motoring!

January 10, 2019

I inquired about a vehicle I saw online and was interested in. Sarah promptly contacted me explained alot about the vehicle to me and made me feel like... it was worth the drive to go check it out. When I arrived I was greeted by a few very friendly people. Todd in particular showed me to the vehicle was very helpful and informed me with as much information as he knew on this vehicle and car buying in general. Overall they we're all very friendly and most importantly to me VERY HONEST. Thanks to them I have a brand new Dodge Challenger and I would DEFINITELY look here 1st whenever I'm interested in purchasing a vehicle again. Thanks to everyone at INFINITI ROSEVILLE!! GOD BLESS

Challenger16,Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your experience. We are so glad we could assist you in finding the car you were lookin...g for. We hope we see you again soon, but until then, enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

Sarah Farinsky

Product Consultant

(5.0) 28 reviews

Jeffrey Monioz

(5.0) 15 reviews

January 9, 2019

I am a very busy Mom with two super involved children. They have baseball bags, softball bags, soccer bags, basketball bags, backpacks & an endless amount... of friends whom always want play dates. I needed more space for our lifestyle & also desired a safe vehicle. I knew exactly what I wanted. I shopped the entire state for a used white Infiniti QX80. I couldn't find what I wanted. I did find a gorgeous black QX80 only missing one thing, DVD headrests for the children in the back seat. When I decided to reach out to Infiniti of Roseville I was met with endless professionalism. I explained to Todd Ritter exactly what I was looking for, what our budget was & a few other necessary details. He was not discouraged by my needs. He made me confident that he was going to do everything in his power for us. He went above & beyond to make our purchase come together. Todd Ritter was honest, kind & an absolute gentleman throughout our entire transaction. We will return to Roseville Infiniti for years to come. Thank you Mr. Todd!! We love our new Infiniti QX80!!! ~The Roggow Family

The Roggow Family,Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We know the car-buying process can be stressful, and are so glad Todd was there ...to ensure you find the perfect car for you and your family. Congratulations on your like new INFINITI QX80 and welcome to our INFINITI Roseville family!

January 8, 2019

Big thank you (mahalo nui loa) to Todd at the Roseville INFINITY dealership for your patience hard work and your efforts in getting the best deal for my... mom and I! I couldn't be happier! Mahalo to finance manager, Shawn Pollard of INFINITY of Roseville and also to Uriel Ramirez of Nissan of Elk Grove for all your help in finding the best car for me! Aloha & Mahalo!! -Julia F.

Julia F.,Mahalo nui loa! We are so glad we could be there to ensure you and your mother had a smooth and easy car-buying experience. We hope we can co...ntinue to assist you with all your vehicular needs for many years to come. Welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

January 8, 2019

In all honesty, our first impression on our first visit was MEH; we actually ended up leaving soon after our test drive and went over to another dealership.... I had pretty much decided to go with the other dealership, we was just waiting for the transfer of the car I was interested in. A few days had past and I received an email from Blake inquiring about my interest in the vehicle we had looked at. After sharing our experience, and giving him our feedback via email, I went on to proceed with the other dealership thinking we were finished with Infinity; but Blake had other plans. After following up with a couple of phone calls, and leaving me messages, I called Blake back; and I'm glad I did! My husband and I came over to the dealership soon afterwards, met with Blake and Steven, and left a couple of hours later with the car I originally wanted; and I couldn't be happier! Shawn made the financing end so easy, explained everything as we went along, and made sure that my personalized plates we're included in the paperwork to DMV. So thank you team, you won my loyalty; though I don't think the other dealership is so happy with you, I actually had to break the news to them while we were still with you. I will gladly recommend this dealership to friends, family, and strangers.

JCB95608.Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us. We want you to know that we truly appreciate you and your feedback. We ar...e happy to hear that Blake was there to ensure you had a good car-buying experience. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to give us call. Welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

Steven Harris

Internet Sales Manager

(5.0) 7 reviews

Blake Nero

Internet Director

(4.9) 20 reviews

January 7, 2019

Dealer is very customer-centric. Sarah answered so many questions for us and ensured we knew exactly what we were buying (which was a great car!). She... made the transaction very smooth too - no surprises. I'd highly recommend Infiniti Roseville and working with Sarah!

Matta,Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy Sarah was there to ensure you had a smooth and easy car-buying experience. We hope we c...an continue to provide you excellent customer service for many years to come. Until next time, happy motoring!

Sarah Farinsky

Product Consultant

(5.0) 28 reviews

January 6, 2019

From the time I pulled up to the dealership Todd was very helpful and accommodating. I honestly have no complaints, he made everything easy and actually... listened to what I wanted. I would highly recommend not only the dealership but Todd. Everybody there was wonderful!

Lcclay,Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We are so glad Todd was there to ensure you had a wonderful car-buying experience. We hope to see you ...again, but until then, happy motoring and enjoy your new vehicle!

Jeffrey Monioz