New 866-413-6654 Dealer Website
Used 888-545-2154 Email Dealer
Service 888-882-5304

Average based on 98 reviews
  • Service was great and the truck was ready on time

They had the truck I was looking for, buying was easy, the service was great and the truck was ready on time. I would recommend Maita to everyone.

• Car repairs

Alfredo Sandoval great adviser all work was performed as required and was completed on time and was done properly the first time no complaints!!

David, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Alfredo is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. Best, The Maita Chevrolet Team

• Car Service

I brought my car in in the afternoon and it was nice not having tons of cars in line like there is in the morning. I was in & out very fast. Danny G. was great as usual!

Thank you so much for your review, Brett! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that Danny could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Best, The Maita Chevrolet Team

• Great Service all the time, always go back!

Very reliable and service tech is always kind and helpful!!

Very reliable and service tech is always kind and helpful!!

It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Maita Chevrolet was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. The Maita Chevrolet team

• Exceelent Experience

I began our correspondence via my internet interest on the Malibu's. They responded quickly with a personal phone call and followed up with multiple emails of different vehicles available in the specifics I was looking for. When I found what I liked, the salesman changed his personal schedule, provided his personal number, and agreed to meet me at opening that Saturday morning to view a car. The salesman had a great presentation of the 2016 Malibu I was looking at, along with an excellent test drive and demonstration of all of the cars capabilities. He coordinated excellently with your finance department in my behalf, which I have to say can sometimes be a little frustrating working on those numbers. In the end he worked to get me the car I wanted and a great price. While the paperwork was in process, He took my daughter and I down to the Service department and talked highly of your excellent service staff. In the end he went over any and all questions I had. It was an awesome experience!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Martin. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide an efficient and overall positive experience. Congratulations on your new 2016 Malibu. If there's anything else we can help you with in regard to your new vehicle, please let us know. Happy driving! All the best, Maita Chevrolet Team

• great service

friendly staff, would come back. thanks very much to all

friendly staff, would come back. thanks very much to all

Thanks for your perfect review! We're glad to hear that our team provided you with a friendly service. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Maita Chevrolet Team

• Great customer service response

Response for vehicle inquiries excellent. Salesman Randy Morse is on top of his game getting back to me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is reassuring to know that Randy and our team provided you with a welcoming and informative shopping experience. Maita Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook to gain access to our exclusive specials. Best, regards, Maita Chevrolet Team

• Car repair headaches!

If you have car problems, go to Maita Chevy Dealer in Elkgrove California. Brian Stonebridge the service advisor will go out of his way to give you satisfaction with their service,

Kishor, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Brian is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you for your recommendation and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Best regards, Maita Chevrolet Team

• finance

finance people were very easy to work with. we were in and out in 3 hours including driving a fews cars

• Awesome everything

Always friendly, great employees, this is my third purchase and I've referred my friends who have purchased vehicles. I won't go anywhere else!!