Rosenthal Gaithersburg Mazda

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

March 1, 2018

Yesterday we we puchased a car from Gaithersburg mazda. It was a stress free, rewarding experience. The sales consultant Sri was knowledgeable, prof...essional and helpful. We will be returning to Gaithersburg mazda for future car purchases.

January 22, 2017

Todd Patton is the best sales rep ever he went out of his way above and beyond to pull strings to get me the car I wanted before it was supposed to be... released

October 24, 2016

We unfortunately had two old Mazdas which were purchased from Gaithersburg Mazda that died. They tried their best in the service department (which by... the way is also a 5-star department) to repair them but the writing was on the wall. We needed two new cars. Maynor Guzman was just the most caring and knowledgeable salesperson we met since being an ongoing customer there. No matter how much time we needed to make a decision or asked to test drive more than one vehicle, he was very accommodating and then some. And his service didn't stop there. Gave us his card should we have any questions on how some of the technology works. I cannot say enough good things about him and the entire staff.

January 20, 2014

My rating applies solely to the retail side of their business (used cars). I have not experienced their services yet. Pros: expeditious online inquiry... follow-up, great customer service, informative staff. Cons: sales floor layout needs revamping, some new car sales guys could brush up on customer intake. First off, I am THE last person I would have expected to be writing a review of an Acura dealership, much less owning one. Honestly, Honda does a very poor job of linking itself to its luxury brand (Acura) - especially compared to Toyota and its Lexus brand. After already having decided to purchase a Lexus RX, I decided to contact them on a whim due to the local dealers not having the darker interior I wanted readily in stock. I found a solid match in their online inventry (MDX with tech pkg) and submitted an inquiry. Within hours I received a response and set up a time to test drive. My salesperson was very knowledgeable, polite, and bent over backwards to address all issues/inquiries I had related to purchasing - including coming in to meet with me on his day off! After having endured weeks of tiring back and forth with others dealers who failed to simplify my process by being upfront re: pricing, availability, and specs. Granted the new car sales on the floor could use some brushing up on customer intake (it's clear that used car customers are not their priority), I completed my car buying experience with renewed excitement thanks to Rosenthal Acura's simple, streamlined, customer-focused process. Harpreet and his colleagues are amazing - no aggravating time-wasters there!

October 23, 2013

I took a test drive of a new car (a very recently released model) and received a quote. I already had a quote from another dealer. The sales person wa...s not knowledgeable about the car, its features or really much help at all. I already knew far more about the car than he did after looking at numerous online reviews, both written YouTube, studying the Mazda website, taking a previous test drive at another dealer. I asked for a quote and was initially given MSRP. When I said I had a quote of $500 under invoice from another dealer I was met with skepticism. The sales manager said he had the only car of that model and color in the Washington DC area, but I knew from the Mazda website that it was actually one of 3 in the area. Overall the sales manager was fair and professional, but could only give me $500 over invoice, so $1060 more than the other dealer, after considering tax. I ended up buying from the other dealer.

January 29, 2012

After spending about a month looking for the right car, I located a car of interest here and every person I spoke to was kind helpful and not pushy. I... felt like I was working with people that cared more about me than the bottom line

Rosenthal Gaithersburg Mazda